C.6- Good Bye Bastard

Violet's POV

Its been two weeks since Lucas told me about his past. Two weeks since we last talked and two weeks since he started to avoid me.

I don't remember saying anything bad about him or about what he told me. In fact, after he told me the story I didn't ask any questions because I didn't want to make him answer or remember those things. All I know is that he's been through a lot of things. Bad ones.

I'm still tutoring him though. But it wasn't an everyday thing. Somehow he finds a way to cancel tutor or make up excuses so he wouldn't see or talk to me.

Whenever we have tutor, it was REALLY AWKWARD. He would always stay quiet and do his work while I do mine. I would check his answers and then he leaves immediately when we finish.

Its like we're not even friends.

I'm now walking down the hallway to my locker and get my history book. When Lucas bumped into me.

All my books and notes were flying everywhere on the floor and I fell on my butt.

I looked up to see Lucas with an annoyed face but it didn't reach his eyes. He was faking it. Some people tried to help pick up my papers and books while I got up from my feet. Even my glasses fell out—I didn't bother to put on my contact lens today.

I wore my glasses back and glared at Lucas. I mean really? An apology wouldn't hurt!

Stupid damn bastard.

"Well?!" I asked while my friends gave me my things I smiled and thanked them; it was a good thing people actually like me here.

"Watch where you're going next time." He said giving me a glare and walking away.

Whoa. I've never seen him so cold before.

Tears started to fall from my eyes. I wiped a few away while walking to my history class. The bell rang and I'm late.

I took a deep breath and opened the door to my history class. "Sorry I'm late sir Wilton." I said. Mr. Wilton was really handsome, he was just a few years older than me and he was pretty nice to me.

Mr. Wilton looked up from his papers and smiled at me. "Its okay Vi. Take your seat." He said with his blue eyes sparkling.

I nodded and took a seat. Near the back of the class. Someone groaned from behind me. I turned around to see the Lucas glaring at me. I huffed and then rolled my eyes at him. Whatever the hell he's feeling right now, the feeling is fcking mutual.

After class I quickly got up from my seat and fixed my clothes. I spotted Lucas walking out of the class.

"Lucas." I said calmly. He turned around and his eyes softened but quickly became hatred. "I can't tutor you anymore. Just find someone else to help you. I'll inform the head mistress tomorrow." I turned around and left.

I didn't want to be around someone when I know for a fact that he doesn't want to be around me. Why would I care anyway? We just kissed a couple times and that's it nothing more nothing less.

I slammed my locker shut and headed out to the parking lot, on my way there, I saw Lucas flirting with some bimbo with short short shorts, and a shirt that shows off her plastic chest. I rolled my eyes.

As far as I'm concerned I DO NOT CARE about that damn bastard. And I sure as hell wouldn't care if he'd be sucking faces with some bimbos. He's nothing to me.