C.33- His POV

This chapter is Lucas' point of view while Violet was away in New York.

I'm sorry if this book has a LOT of characters, but I only mention them once or twice, and if I ever mention them again on the next chapters to come, I'll make sure that you guys would get a heads up on what their roles have been from the previous chapters :D

Enjoy! 

****

Chapter 33- His POV

The whole school has been buzzing about Violet's sudden disappearance and it somehow bothers me that out of all the friends she has, she chose Bryant to be with her. 

Patricia, my own sister, wouldn't even talk to me, she's been ignoring me since the day she found out about the bet. I feel like I lost her that day, but then again I've lost a lot of people that day.

"Hey man," Samuel greeted. 

I gave him a small nod. 

"Heard any news yet?" He asked. He was worried about Violet as well. Although I think I'm the only one who doesn't have any clue as to where she truly went. All I know is that she was with Bryant, because it was so bloody obvious. everyone was back to school except for the two of them.

I shook my head, "Still nothing man, I miss her so much already, and I know that I don't have any right to miss her and all, but I just can't help my self.I loved her man, and I still do, and I'm hoping that even a small tiny part of her still loves me too. Although, I doubt it'll ever happen. She was so mad, God, that look on her face when she found out, the sadness in her eyes. I just -- I need to do something." I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

Samuel chuckled and shook his head. "Man, trust me when I say that I know exactly what it feels like, and I wish I could tell you that everything is going to be okay, because I know it wouldn't be. Not unless you man up, grow some bloody balls and do something about it, and not unless you're willing to sacrifice everything you have, just so you could tell her how sorry you are, how much you miss her, and most especially, how much you truly are deeply, madly in love with her." 

I sighed again, I never expected myself to be this sad and this depressed again, the last time I was like this was when I lost Chelsea and my mum. 

But unlike Chelsea, I could always find a way to get Violet back, and if she really doesn't want me, doesn't want us, to be given another chance, then I guess I could let her go truly. Knowing that I at least tried and gave all the best that I could be. 

"Thanks man." 

"Anytime, I have to go, but call me if you need anything." 

I gave him a weak smile.

Maybe giving her a call would do me some good, but what if I did call, and she answered? I don't have anything to say to her. 

Screw it.

I dialed her number, and after a few rings I sighed and gave up.

Not now. 

How can I move on from such a perfect girl? Everything I ever wanted in a girl was in her. She was the most amazing person I've ever loved.

Even after Chelsea.

I tried dating other girls a few weeks after we broke up, just so I could keep my mind off of the idea that I will always love her. but I always end up thinking about her anyway, comparing her to every girl I date. No matter what happens I always end up going back to her.