C.19- Just A Damn...

Chapter 19- Just A Damn—

Lucas' POV

I don't know what to do. This is the first time that we had a really big fight. I just can't think of the things I should say to her. I mean I know I've been lying but damn. I didn't know I'd fall for her too.

Everyone freakin' hates me.

Fuck I even hate myself for what I've done. I never knew she would find out this way.

I knew this day would come. But I never knew she'd find out now! I love her I can't damn lose her just because of Tom. I can't believe he even remembered it since we made that deal almost a year ago.

Now he just comes back and ruins everything. Violet has been crying for the past 3 days. Her brothers had to come back and check up on her, but not after beating my sorry ass.

~Flashback~

Luigi hates me. "I can't believe you would play her like that man. This isn't you. You can't just make a damn agreement or deal with Tom and expect yourself to get away from it." He said shaking his head disapprovingly. And it just made me feel guilty. He walked out on me.

Patricia slapped me twice. I deserved it. "How could you do this to her?! Who the fuck do you even think you are?! Playing with her like that! I don't even know who you are anymore! Fuck you Lucas! I hope you die slowly and painfully because you damn well sure deserved every pain!" My sister Patricia said before walking away leaving me dumbfounded.

Tom was a friend of mine back in my old town, he was the one who made the BET he knew about me moving here and he knew about Violet. And being the cocky ol' me I agreed to the bet.

The bet was simple, make Violet believe I love her and when she says she loves me back I'd dump her. It was the most stupidest thing I had to do. But a deal is deal right? So I went with it anyway, thinking that I wouldn't go falling in love too. The bet has no time limit.

I had all the time in the world. After all those times I've been with Vi, I can't lose her. The only problem I have is that I'm not even allowed to come near her. She hasn't been to school since the day she found out. Which was Tuesday.

~~

So here I am now, sitting on the chair at their back porch. Thinking of ways to make Violet forgive me. But in every damn angle I looked I can never ever be forgiven, I know I should have told her about it, but I was having a great time with her.

She's like a gum stuck on my shoe, sometimes I wanted to kill myself for situations like this. If mom was here she would definitely know what to do, she'll understand me. God at times like this I really wish she was here to tell me that everything was going to be alright.

I was suppose to plan her surprise birthday party in a couple of days, October 17th was her birthday, I had everything planned out. And from what I heard they're still going through with the party even if I wasn't there, and Violet doesn't know a thing about the party.

I just picked up her birthday gift 2 days ago since it was customized, Ashton and her brothers helped me pick out the designs at the jewelry shop in the mall, while Patricia, Joana and Trisha (Violet's cousin) distract her.

Ashton promised me that he would give my gift to Vi, I was the one who was suppose to give her the gifts and now she fucking hates me and I can't even come near her.

I walked toward Violet's room when I noticed everyone was out at by the pool, everyone has the same look on their faces; worry. I mean who wouldn't be worried right? Someone you love is crying her heart out and you know yourself that you can't do anything about it.

The only one inside her room was Ashton, and he's probably sleeping or lying down on the bed next to her. God, I feel like a damn jerk.

I took a deep breath when I was in front of her door. I knocked on the door thrice before I heard Ashton's voice.

"Please, go away." I heard Ashton's voice say from the other side of the room.

"No. I need to talk to her."

"No man, you've done enough damage to-" He was stopped by Violet's murmuring.

"Are you sure?" Ashton whispered to her.

"Y-y-yes.." She answered barely a whisper, my poor baby girl. It breaks my heart to hear her talk like that all because of that stupid bet I agreed to almost a year ago. Thinking that everything has been forgotten. I bet everyone in school know about me now.

I heard Ashton sigh deeply before I heard footsteps walking towards the door. As the door opened revealing Violet's dark room with just the glow in the dark stars up on her ceiling were illuminating the room. I looked back again at Ashton who was looking at me sternly. He looked more tired than ever.

Especially with his Leukemia he's having trouble to breathe. We just found out a few days ago that his right lung has a tumor. So now, he has lung cancer and has to go through chemo.

He sighed deeply again, "Don't screw this man." And with that he walked out of the room.

I closed the door behind me as I entered the room. God I missed this room so much, the smell, I miss the warm cozy feeling and I miss Violet's warmth when she cuddles with me when she sleeps. For almost a year that we've been dating none of the things I did was an act or for show. I really love Vi.

"Why?" Violet asked her voice still hoarse because of all those crying.

"Why what?"

"Why'd you do this to me? Was everything a lie? Did you just make me feel like the most important damn thing in the world and break my heart in the end? Are you happy now? You got what you want now right?" She replied her voice a little more stronger, although she is still shaking.

"Vi, I promise you, everything I did was real. Everything I felt for you was real. None of it was ever a lie. I've been unaware of that damn bet since the day I knew the real you. Since the day I realized that I love you. No matter how much you don't want to believe what I'm saying to you now. I'll wait for you. After Chelsea I never thought I'd feel something for someone ever again. Not until you came along. I love you Violet and that's the truth always have always will. You're my yesterday today and maybe tomorrow. I'll wait for you no matter how much it takes I will."

"How could you even think that I'll forgive you? You made me fall for you, you made me think that for once someone actually loved me. Making me think every damn single night and say to myself 'Damn he actually loves me' making me feel like I'm the only special girl in your life, that nothing could ever come between us. But NO everything was for a stupid damn bet! I hate you. I hate what you did to me, I hate that you made so much impact in my life. I hate that you made me love you. I HATE YOU LUCAS I hope you're happy."

I shook my head. Tears in my eyes are threatening to fall, but I can't let that happen. "That's not true. You still love me. You don't hate me Vi, please just give me a chance. I can make it up to you please just-"

"Stop, just get out." She said calmly avoiding my gaze.

"No, I won't leave here unless you forgive me-"

"LEAVE! GET OUT OF HERE! I DON'T NEED YOU! GET OUT LUCAS! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!"

"Fine, I'll leave, but I won't lose hope, I will keep fighting for you. No matter how hard or how long it takes I will wait for you. Because I love you." I said softly and with one last look of her I left her room and went straight out of the house.

I went into my car and went to the only place I know where to go to whenever I needed a place to think. A place where I could talk to mom.

As I drove through the cemetery.

~~~~

Dun dun dun!

What do you think he saw??