C.35- Home is Where the ♥ is

Chaptet 35- Home is Where the ♥ is

As soon as the plane was on air I immediately drifted off to sleep. I never had the chance to sleep last night because we decided to watch a bunch of movies from Pixar Animations to Nicholas Sparks movies to The Avengers.

It was a really great night. Especially the part where Bryant cried on the movie 'A walk to Remember' he cried harder than me! But don't tell him I told you guys that.

"Bry, I'm gonna go and sleep."

"Sure Bae I'll wake you up when we arrive."

I scoffed, "You did not just call me 'effin Bae."

"Meh."

"Sleep Cara."

*Tap*

*Tap*

Ignore it.

*Tap*

I must be dreaming.

*Tap*

*Tap*

*Tap*

*Tap*

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!"

Bryant's eyes twinkled with amusement as he smirked, "Bae, you've been sleeping for twenty minutes now. We already landed."

My eyes widened and I looked around the plane to see that it was almost empty; except for the flight attendants who were packing up their things.

"Well, why did you wake me up NOW!? You should have woken me up sooner you weirdo!" I replied panicking.

I quickly got up to get my things, with Bryant laughing at me.

"Why are you panicking anyway?" He asked.

I stopped what I was doing and looked at him, why the hell am panicking anyway? Jesus Christ.

I slowed down with what I was doing and scratched the back of my neck. "Heh. I don't know either."

He shook his head chuckling, "You're probably the weirdest girl I know."

"You love me anyway," I stated sticking my tongue out at him.

He rolled his eyes, "Unfortunately,"

And then we were out to get our luggage.

Once we were done with that, Stephen—my driver— picked us up in the airport.

He opened the car door for me and Bryant, and like the gentleman he is, Bryant got in first. I rolled my eyes at him as he laughed, knowing exactly what he did to me. 

"Welcome back Violet, how was your flight?"

I smiled, "It was a good flight Stephen, thank you." I slid in the car and soon we were on our way home. 

"Its good to be back." I sighed.

"Yeah. I'm glad you enjoyed the trip, Vi."

•°•°•°•°•°