C.11- Bad Boy Confessions

For my crazy friend:

Joana! :P Have fun Gurl :))

~**~

Chapter 11- Bad Boy Confessions

~Lucas' POV~

I ran after Violet after my confession about describing the girl I like which is: her of course and then all of a sudden her eyes were turning shiny like she was going to cry anytime soon that's why I trailed off.

I can also see the pained look on her face. I mean why would she even get hurt? Its not like she likes me too right? Well even if she does, nah.. That's freakin' impossible, I mean we're both from two different worlds.

I'm nothing but bad news and trouble, she doesn't deserve a guy like me, she deserves some so much better. I can't be the guy she wants. I'm just a pathetic bad boy who's just plain bad luck.

And I fucking hate my life because of it. Why can't I just tell her that its her that I like? Not that skank Natalie or Sophie or Tisha. Its her ever since the day we first kissed. Damn now I sound like a fucking girl!

"Yow Luc, we need yah here pronto, boss wants you to fight some dude he needs you on this one." Luigi my best friend from my old school said and then he hung up.

Damn the boss wants me to fight again. Its the third time this week. What the hell is wrong with that dude?

Seriously?

I groaned and got inside my car. 10 minutes later I arrived at the old alley. The alley where I am known as 'the fighter', 'undefeated' and of course 'the hot Greek god' like what most girls say when I'm here.

I got into the middle of the circle and saw Antonio ready to fight?

Seriously?

What the hell is he doing here anyway?

Ready to be beaten again?

"Oi! Why the hell am I fighting with this dumbass?" I asked annoyed at my boss.

"Just do it lad." He said coolly. I shrugged and went into my fighting position.

The bell rang and then he punched me. But being me, he missed it. Stupid dumb asshole.

"Fight like a man you shit." I said kicking him in the gut. He put my Violet in danger and he made her worry and upset. And for that I ain't finish with him yet.

Even though he looks like he was gonna cry from the kick.

Punch left.

Punch right.

Punch on the side.

Kick everywhere.

Make him fall to the ground.

And that my friends is how The Famous Lucas beats his shitty guys like Antonio.

"Hey Luc great fight. You seem like deep on thought wanna talk about it?" Luigi asked handing me the money I earned for the night. Luigi was my pal since we were kids same with Bryant although he isn't here. Probably messing with some slut. Luigi was a tall guy, with brown hair and blue eyes an well a jock. Star basketball player like Bryant.

"Yeah man, just some girl. She drives me nuts but I like her.. I think?"

"Well that's great man! Finally moving on from 'her' eh?" He asked sliding into the car at the seat beside me.

"Yeah.. I uh.. She's confusing." I said scratching the back of my neck. .Which is true, Violet is the must confusing girl I've ever met. But she is so damn adorable. Especially when she blushes and starts word vomiting.