C.15- Sweet Revelations

Chapter 15- Sweet Revelations

Recap:

He finished singing as everyone cheered and clapped for him. Who knew he had a lovely voice? It was both sexy and hot.

"Vi? I want you to know that I-"

Present.. (A/N: Lol that was a stupid recap :) I'm sorry! :P)

"What the hell is happening!?" Natalie shrieked.

I shrugged. How the heck am I suppose to know?

Dumb bitch.

"You! What did you just say?" She said pointing her newly French tip finger at me.

"Don't mind me, I-I uh.."

I was cut off by Bryant.

"What the hell Nat? Leave my girl alone." He said protectively wrapping his arms around my waist.

Natalie whimpered but decided to leave me anyway.

"What the hell is going on Baby? I thought you loved me?" She asked Lucas.

"I never said that. Heck you were the one saying we were dating, when we never did! You told me to walk with you at the cafeteria and then you start talking about 'our' party. So I decided to play along since I didn't want to embarrass you! Get the hell away from me." He said and then walked away.

Leaving everyone shocked and amazed by Lucas' outburst and Nat's face looking like she was about to cry.

Whispers and murmurs filled the entire room. The music stopped and almost everyone decided to go home. Natalie was left in the middle of the room crying. Without anyone comforting her.

For a second of looking at her, I felt sorry. I stood there with Bryant still with me. I wanted to talk to Natalie and tell her everything was gonna be okay.

"Don't worry Vi, she'll be fine. Lets take you home okay?" Bryant whispered.

I nodded, "But let me talk to her for a little while is that okay?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

I walked towards Nat, she looked up with her red puffy eyes and mascara running down her face. "Wh-What do you want? Are you here to make me feel like an unwanted bitch?" She asked with her voice shaking because of crying.

I shook my head. No.

"Nat, I'm here to tell you that if you need anyone to talk to, I'm here for you. I know we never had the best times together, but I want you to know that I'm here to be your TRUE friend, not some barbie slut who wants to be your friend because you're popular. No offense. So if you need me, you know where to find me." I said smiling at her, she smiled weakly at me with a shocked look on her face.

"Thank you Vi, I never thought you would be so nice to me. Looking back, the only reason I even hated you in the first place is because I'm jealous of you.-*cue the gasps*- I was jealous because you were pretty, and smart and everything else that I'm not. I'm so sorry I was even mean to you. Friends?"

"Of course!" I hugged her and smiled, she hugged back. I pulled away and smiled at her.

"Ready?'" Bryant asked. I nodded and smiled at him. I gave Nat one last look before turning around to leave.

I took a deep breath. I wonder what news, awaits for me when I get home. This has been one hell of a night, first was Lucas singing to me, and him shouting at Nat.

And my greatest enemy for so long finally became friends with me. The tables are finally turning.

& 15 minutes later &