C.44- Saving Bad Boy's Cupid(Part Two)

Chapter 44- Saving Bad Boys Cupid( Part Two)

Lucas' POV

"The media is going ape shit crazy about this wedding happening tomorrow."

"What wedding?" I asked looking at Troy.

"I don't know man, its all the people on Facebook and twitter are talking about. Its crazy, and some people even said that the ceremony would be happening here in France,  and that whoever the soon to be wife is, she's a lucky woman, she's going to be married to one of the Country's richest bachelor. Plus he's only twenty ."

"Well? Who are they?"

Troy clicked the article and we waited for all the photos to load.

"Holy fucking shit."

"No fucking way."

"What is Violet doing with Antonio?!"

"I-is s-she the one getting married to Antonio?" Bryant asked. As if the obvious wasn't already slapped to his face.

"It is indeed such a shock to see Antonio Pierre settling down with a very beautiful woman, who is known as his High School Sweet heart. Violet Martin, 18, is one lucky woman to be married to such a promising young business man. Women in France would  kill to be in her position.

As seen in the photos above the couple had to rush the wedding because of Antonio's busy schedule with business partners and clients, as you can all clearly see the couple seemed to be so much in love with each other.

'We have never seen Antonio to be so happy after all these years' says a close friend of Antonio, it is indeed such a sight to see him looking as if he has the most amazing thing in the entire world.

Could they be the new 'it' couple of France?

Furthermore, the wedding will be held at Antonio Pierre's beautiful beach house in Cannes, France at 10 a.m. Followed by a reception at 7 p.m before the couple will go to their honey moon.
Congratulations to the new couple of France!"

"What the hell are we supposed to do now?! My baby sister can't be married to that psychopath. We have to do something soon man!" Tyler exclaimed angrily.

"But what about the plan?" Eric asked. "We can't just sit here and do nothing! We have to stop the wedding."

"Stop the wedding and then what? Antonio is a powerful man with connections, he can easily get away with murder if he wanted to." Zach remarked.

"We can't just stand here and do nothing! This is marriage! She's going to be tied down to him FOREVER! We can't let that happen. We need our baby sister! What about college? And an actual wedding with the one she loves for real? What now?"

I sighed, truthfully, I didn't know Antonio would plan something like this, and although its true that Violet is still a minor, Antonio can easily pull a few strings just for this wedding to continue. Antonio was smart. But I didn't know he was this smart.

Just when I thought everything would finally work out the way it should, shit starts to happen.

"I don't know man, why don't we start by taking the next trip to Cannes? Right now. From there we'll have to think of a way to sneak into the wedding." I suggested.

"But how can we? Antonio is quite famous here, if you haven't noticed. People from all around France would definitely want to see one of France's number one Bachelor to get married. Even if we did sneak into the wedding what will we do from there?" Bryant questioned.

He's right though, we have to plan this precisely and thoroughly because we only have one shot in this, and if we fail we might lose Violet. And we might never see her again.

Ever.

"Once we sneak into the wedding, we'd have to use someone who isn't familiar to Anotonio, someone he doesn't know."

We all looked at Bryant.

He chuckled. "Well, my mother did say I would do something special someday. Maybe this is it." He joked.

We laughed, we all know we needed to relax, we'll get Violet back. I'll make sure of it. I will do whatever the fuck it takes just to get my cupid back.

Bad Boy's Cupid wouldn't be Bad Boy's Cupid without the Cupid right?

I have to save her.

I have to get her back.

I need to.

"Eric, go check on the internet when the nearest train would leave going to Cannes."

"Boys, pack your bags. We're going to crash the wedding."

"Oh yeah!"

"Fuck yeah!"

Amongst all the cheers to boost our confidence, one statement made us all shut up.

"But what about the cake?" Tyler asked.

We all looked at him as if he was crazy. We were all silent.

"Dude! Forget about the fucking cake!" Troy shouted punching his twin's shoulder playfully.

"The bloody cake? Are you serious?"

"I love cake, screw you assholes."

We chuckled at Tyler. "We'll get you cake man, calm your tits."

"We'll get you cake as soon as everything is settled."

Wait for me, I'm coming Violet.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

FILLER CHAPTER! SORRY GUYS. I'VE BEEN REALLY REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL WORK.

Hope you all understand and OMG 8k views? *jumps like a ball cuz I'm fat* I can't believe you wasted your time on my book 

Byeee,
Leslie