Chapter 3: The Portal of Hell

The lamps came on one after the other, starting from where Fabio was.

They lit up and woke up a lord monster bigger than two buses side by side. He looked like a dog, untidy and dirty, with a flattened and very strong body, his big paws with sharp claws and three heads: the left one with white fur, a very long neck like a snake, old strips of cloth covered the entire head except for mouth; the one in the center more flattened looking like that of Bit – Bull, black fur, blue eyes and the mouth with dry blood; and the one on the right similar to that of a gray and black German shepherd, just a big dog's eye and his mouth kept salivating a volcano magma.

It stretched after waking up. Spotted Fabio, snarled, and its right head fired from the mouth like a flamethrower. Fabio ran behind a column, the left head tried to catch him, but he escaped and ran.

He climbed a disabled escalator with the left head chasing him. When he finished climbing, he pushed it away with a boomerang attack. Fabio could hear the monster hitting something below with great force.

The floor opened up. Fabio fell on top of the monster. When it saw him, it started shaking. After knocking him down, it caught him with its right paw, gave one more painful blow with the paw.

Fabio made several cuts with the blade on the paw that held him. The middle head intended to eat him alive, he pushed them away with his lightning. The right head wanted to burn it with saliva, it fell a little on Anchieta's right arm. He threw the boomerang at it and knocked a few more times against the paw that finally released him.

He broke free. He took a bite of the middle head. He crawled and got up, running into the wagon of a derailed train. He had to protect himself behind a fire bench. The fire consumed the entire wagon.

The bruise on his right arm healed as he fled the monster. It opened and destroyed the wagon.

Fabio got into another train wagon. The left head chased him. It managed to catch it and brought it over, leaving it above the mouth of the middle head. Anchieta hovered over its blood-stained mouth. He threw his lightning at the middle head and stuck the blade in the gum of his left head. Because of that, it rocked violently from side to side. The cause of the pain was thrown against a column.

He stood up with a lot of back pain. Fire hit him. He rolled across the floor to put out the flames. The left head attacked again, rolled to the side. It shattered on the floor, which he took the opportunity to jump over it. It stood up in the air. He stuck the electrified blade in a soft part of the back of his neck. It fell dead. The other two heads grunted in pain.

In anger, the right head launched larger flames. Fabio ran into an employee room, he found a fire extinguisher and threw it at the monster.

The heat of the flames raised the internal pressure of the extinguisher that exploded near him, injuring both heads. Fabio saw a cart with several fire extinguishers, he pushed it against the monster. More fire launched.

The extinguishers exploded. Fabio could seen the middle head in the smoke trying to revive his right head and crying like a dog. Fabio felt sorry, even if this creature wanted him dead. The creature snarled and attacked him. He ran, but tripped and took a kick from the monster. He hit his head against a wall and went unconscious.

Some time later, he woke up. Two Scrawnys taking him by the foot.

- There is? - One of the Scrawnys turned to the side and shouted. - Oh Pet! He is still alive!

Pet was the lord monster. Upon learning of this, it rose and growled. The Scrawnys moved away and Pet attacked. Anchieta ran into a room. Pet destroyed the room and did not find him. It felt something in its belly and ran out of there in circles.

Fabio holding on to the hair on its belly, giving shocks and blade cuts, Pet dragged his belly and thus took Anchieta out of there, who was looking bright red. It tried to catch it with its right paw, but Fabio attacked the paw with the blade. It got stuck. Pet swung and tapped his paw with Fabio, who was trying to remove his blade.

The blade came out, throwing Fabio over the tracks. Pet chased him, he saw a piece of concrete hanging from wires on the ceiling. Fabio stepped back. Pet approached under that piece. Anchieta threw the boomerang against the wires, causing the piece of concrete to fall and pierce the head of the monster. It fell dead.

He breathed a sigh of relief, but there was no way out, other than a tunnel to Anhangabaú station. Not wanting to stay at that station anymore, he walked a few steps before something hit his back.

He fell and rolled, terrified of what he saw. He couldn't believe it. The monster is still alive even with the three heads dead. With no other option, Fabio fled towards Anhangabaú. Somehow, Pet knew where he was running.

Running for his life, he arrived at the station jumping at once to the boarding platform.

Pet behind him destroying everything in its path. Destroyed a column. The roof over it collapsed. Fabio saw a damaged column still standing. He pushed it. The column fell, and the rest of the ceiling fell on Pet. He ran and jumped down a stairs, rubble over him as he rolled down the ladder. Total darkness.

- What is that? - Fabio spoke after using his sparks to illuminate the place in front of him and was referring to Pet. - What else can there be after ... This thing?

- Much more than you can imagine. - Someonespoke to him in total darkness.