Chapter 4: Transformation

Fabio regretted not having followed the advice of his "friend he knows". From his experience at Earth Command, he knew that someone or some group would try to disappear with him.

- Keeping up appearances is critical for some people and governments. - He thought to himself. Then he started to feel a strength growing inside him, he felt he was much stronger than before and managed to break the bonds with the strength of his arms. - Ah !!!!!!!!!

Something in his left arm began to grow on the sides of his arm near his wrist, from which two blades of forty-five centimeters each, made of a material similar to metal, came out. The blade on the right side was with the sharp part facing inward, while the one on the left side was with the sharp part facing outward. The other side was irregular and curved.

After he noticed it. He had a flash of memory. A badly erased memory of him making a movement with his left arm as if he were launching these two blades. They came out of his arm showing were united, have a circular motion and back to his arm like a boomerang.

Fabio did just like his memory and was surprised. The same event happened, and even more the fact that his arm accepted the boomerang very well, without pain or bleeding.

- I've had it. - He was surprised. - That must be why I don't remember anything. - Soon realized that he had a chance to escape this kidnapping.

He smashed the door open and ended up drawing the attention of the agents who were with V at the end of the hall.

- What was this? - V asked before seeing Fabio free. - Impossible! Shoot him.

Fabio used his own body to smash a door ahead, and so he escaped the shots. The agents ran, but stopped the advance when Anchieta's boomerang cut the heads of three of them and the neck of one. It returned to the wrist, blood dripping. Fabio frightened by how easily it managed to cut.

- Damn it! This is not good. - Agent V said and spoke on the radio. - Agent V here for all the agents in the building! The element Fabio Anchieta is loose on the ninth floor. Come here now!

While saying this, the element saw, on the floor of the room, a hole covered by wooden boards. With his foot he managed to break them easily and go downstairs.

- Damn it! He made it to the eighth floor. - Vsaid to the radio after checking the room. - Don't let him out of the building!- He knew more or less what would happen if he reached the public.