~27~

JACK'S  POV

Our lights are off and me and the boys are in our beds. I am scrolling through my Instagram feed to get my eyes tired. Kim's new post interrupted my before-bed scrolling. It was a picture of her and a boy. I opened the boy's profile. Wow, the guy on the picture was really tall, good looking, fit and basically hot in every way possible. She's in Miami, so the typical beach boy. Damn, Kim forgot about me really fast. How could she do that? She probably never had strong feelings for me. It wasn't even a week and she already has a new boyfriend. This picture really got me thinking right now. What should I do? Am I supposed to like the picture and act like nothing happened? Or shall I text her? How do I keep myself from feeling sad? Suddenly, a notification popped up. It was Tiffany, the girl Brooke picked for Trevor. That's a sign. I think I should ask her out. Kim moved on, now that's a sign I should move on too. I asked her out. We agreed on tomorrow after she finishes school and we're done with our practice. "Bro, are you okay?" Cole asked me out of nowhere. "Yeah, I'm totally fine. Why?" "I saw Kim's- you know what? Whatever." I put my phone down and tried to fall asleep. I couldn't. Thoughts about Kim and Tiffany are filling my head. Do I want Kim back, or do I want her to regret what happened? Maybe both. God, I have to fix the mess of thoughts in my head.

ALEX'S  POV

I'm still staying in Owen's room. Patrick is also here. They didn't know what exactly happened to this day. I was still too hurt to talk about it till now. I finally decided to explain them everything. "Dude, it's not your fault. Try to not think of it. What is supposed to happen, happens," Patrick tried to comfort me. "I know, but me and Brooke dating was what's supposed to happen, not her cheating on me. And now I can't decide if I was a bad boyfriend or she's just a basic bitch." "What are you talking about? You and a bad boyfriend?" Owen fake laughed, "you were the best boyfriend possible. She's the bad one. Like, look at yourself. Handsome, in a really good shape, smart, but not creepy smart." "That's what's pissing me off the most. Thank you so much for listening to me, but let's sleep now, I don't wanna think or talk about Brooke anymore." "As you wish," they both stood up from the extendable sofa. I laid on my side and looked through the window as I was trying to fall asleep. It was hard, because I couldn't stop looking at the street lights and cars. How the rain outside was hitting the window and changing the whole picture. That's exactly how I feel right now. I feel like there's a sad rain inside of me. There's also a pain in my chest. Not like I hurt myself, but it comes from somewhere deep inside. Am I right when I don't talk to Jack? Yes, he's not on my side, but am I doing the right thing? What if Brooke wasn't actually kissing Peter? What if the bitch is Sabrina? It was pretty weird that she knew who I am and even recognized me. I don't know. It's too much to think about. I'm gonna try to finally close my eyes and fall asleep. I closed my eyes and continued thinking about Brooke and the whole situation.

I heard knocks on the door. Should I get up or not? I waited a few seconds and no one stood up, so I decided to go and open the door. I hope I'm not going to kick something with my pinky, it's dark and I'm kinda scared it's going to hurt a lot, because I've never done that and I can only imagine the pain. As I was thinking about it, it happened. The pain was just as I expected. "Ouch, stop, please stop," I whispered under my breath. Wait, it actually stopped. That's weird, I didn't know pain works that way. I got to the door and opened it. What the- "Brooke? What are you doing here?" "I came to explain you everything. Let's sit first." She grabbed my hand just like when we dated. I hope she's gonna tell me that Sabrina showed me something that I got wrong or just that I don't know the truth. "Where can we sit here?" "Well, I sleep on this sofa, we can sit there." "As you say." We sat there. God, I want to kiss her so bad. She looked me in the eyes. I leaned to her and kissed her. I don't know why, everything is weird, it was impossible to control myself. "S-Sorry, I didn't want to do that. Well, I did want that, but I should've controlled myself." "It's  fine, but give me a few minutes without a kiss, I want to explain you what happened. So, you don't know the truth. Sabrina didn't show you the whole conversation. She's the bitch here. And yes, you got it all wrong. I actually didn't cheat on you. Please forgive me. I want everything to be exactly like it was before. No drama, no jealousy, no other people involved in our relationship." "Really? That was exactly what I was thinking? That's actually what I wanted to happen. You're really reading my mind." "So we good now?" "I guess." "Finally! I really missed you. I promise I'll never even do something that will make you think I'm cheating on you. Especially with Peter." "Thank you. And what about Jack? He's mad at me." "It's gonna be fine. You just need to-"