~18~

BROOKE'S  POV

I'm at home right now. It's Wednesday and the boys have a game today. They still don't want me and Kim to watch them. I think it's kinda rude, but they also may be right, we'd probably distract them. But on the other side, there might be something they don't want us to see. Something we'd get mad about. What would we get mad about? Exactly, other girls. Like come on, they're on the national USA team, I'm sure other girls come to their games. Oh god, what if they want Alex? W-What if he w-wants them too? Nah, I'm just thinking too much. But what if- No, stop it Brooke, there aren't any other girls you should worry about. I have an idea. I'll snap Alex and ask him something, so he has to send me a picture of the seats. I got it! I opened Snapchat and took a picture of myself. I wrote "forgot to ask you something I was really curious about... what do you see from the bench? Like, how does everything look?" I sent it. Oops, I think I forgot about something. They're not allowed to have phones there. Ugh whatever, at least I tried. I saw he opened it, but there was no reply. I can't blame him for this, they're preparing for a game. I looked at his Instagram and tried to find if there are any other suspicious girls, when suddenly got a snap from him. It was a video snap of him showing his cute face and then turning the camera and showing me what it looks like. It also said "I snuck my phone on the bench for you". I guess my plan succeed. I screen recorded the video and replied. "Thank youu❤️❤️ and you also looked cute so umm I recorded it as you can see." Now I had plenty of time to look for other girls. The only girls I could see were cheering for the other team. Wait a minute. At the beginning where he was showing his face I could see something. There was a group of girls. Most of them were blonde, but not all of them. If I judge by the way they look, act, and want to get the attention of the boys, they're puck bunnies. And these girls are probably the reason why me and Kim can't go to their games. But you know what? We're better than them. We have to show them what they have and what they're gonna miss. I have to call Kim right now. "What's up?" "Hey Kim, I need your help. There are 6 or more puck bunnies on the game our boys are playing right now. We have to show them we're 1000 times better and I already know how. First, I'm coming to your house today and we'll pick you a really sexy, but not glam outfit. Then, we'll go get them food. I know where they keep a card for their room just in case they lose it again or something like that. We're just going to make them a surprise, what do you think?" "Wow, you're overthinking, but ok, I'll help you." "I knew you would, it kinda wasn't even a question, but thanks. I'm gonna throw something sexy on too and I'm coming. Bye!" I ended the call. Now I have to think about the outfit. White halter top and black ripped jeans, that's it. It's not that hot, so I'm also taking a black leather jacket. I did my makeup this morning and I don't wanna do it again, so I'm ready. I put everything in my pockets and got in my car. I shuffle played one of my playlists and "Gasoline" by Halsey came up. The whole car ride I was hyping myself up, because I just wanted me and Kim to make them never ever think about the puck bunnies.

I got to her house. I texted her I'm here and when I reached the door Peter was already standing there. "Hey! Kim went to take a shower, you'll have to wait some time. Wanna eat something?" "No, I'm good, thanks for asking." I took my shoes off and went to seat on the couch with Peter. "Where are you girls going by the way? A party or something like that?" "Nah, we're gonna get food and drinks, then go to the JW Marriott and surprise the boys." "Really? And you're dressed like that? Nothing against the outfit, it's actually hot, but isn't it kinda uncomfortable for cuddling with Alex and stuff?" "Oh, you promise the boys won't find out what I did?" "I'm scared, but yeah, I promise." "Okay, so as you know the boys don't want us at their games." "Wait really? Oh, sorry, go ahead." "Yeah, so I thought there should be a reason. Long story short, there are puck bunnies at their games and I want us to show them what they're gonna miss if they start messing with them." "Wow, you know there's a high possibility that they don't know who these girls are?" "Yeah, but I want my Alex to be only mine." "I get it." "Did you care about puck bunnies when you played hockey?" "Well, I don't want to make you mad, but yeah, I've talked with them many times." "So you're proving my theory?" "Probably no, Alex is a great guy and I know he'd never cheat or mess with other girls while you're dating. You're just thinking too much." "I hope so." I heard Kim shouting, "Brooke, if you're here, get your ass upstairs, I'm choosing my outfit." I looked at Peter, he smiled and whispered,  "go".