~14~ *PART ONE*

KIMBERLY'S  POV

Today is Sunday. It's currently 7 am. I was having my happy sleep, well, I was having a dream about Jack and that was the reason of my happiness, but let's keep that part a secret. Where was I? Yeah, I was having my happy sleep, when a notification woke me up. I was a little mad, but I looked at it anyway. My madness faded away when I saw it was from Jack. It said "Heyyy Kimmy🤪 me and the boys have a free day and we were wondering if you Pete and Brooke want to ummmm go on a road trip today". I replied "good morning Jackieboy... and about the trip... I'd love to! Just keep in mind I'm still in my bed :P". "Well... we came up with this idea yesterday and Peter already agreed... Brooke is now typing aaand what I'm trying to say is get ready because we're gonna be in front of your house in 30 minutes... we're taking ours an Peter's car... see ya". I feel like I'm going to kill them! I have to rush and Peter hasn't told me a word! I feel like I should jump in the shower. I crawled out of bed and got in the shower. I washed my hair yesterday before sleep, so I'll be fast now. I don't have any time, so as I was showering, I thought about my outfit. I'm not going to do much. I think it'll be best if I just take white T-shirt, white hoodie, and black leggings. I got dressed so fast, I never knew I could be that fast tho. I put the outfit I thought about in the shower. Now I had to prepare my backpack. I took a really light blue backpack. I put water, little emergency kit, my AirPods, power bank, and a map, just because I want to be prepared for everything, ya know. I looked at the time and now it was 7:20 am. I went and knocked on Peter's door. He looked like he was ready too. "Hey Pete, and what about mom and dad? Do they know about the trip or not?" "Yeah, yesterday I asked them." "How did you know that me and Brooke are gonna agree?" "I didn't know for sure, but we all expected you'll agree." "Oh, okay, are you ready?" "Yeah, you?" "Yep. Shall we go now?" "I think it'd be a good idea if we told our parents we're leaving. Or you're going to keep your life a secret from them, sis?" I laughed and we headed to their room. They were sleeping, so we left a note that said "me and Kimmy are leaving, we're going on the road trip I told you about. Have fun without us, love you," and we both signed it. Jack told me they're going to be here in a minute, so we went to put our shoes on. I picked my low white AF1's.

Me and Peter got into his car and I got a message that the boys and Brooke are here. I also got a message that Jack and Trevor are coming in Peter's car. Now Peter was driving, Trevor was on the passenger seat, and I was with Jack on the backseat. "So where are we going?" I asked. "That's a secret I'll never tell, only the boys can know that," Peter smirked at me in the mirror. "So Brooke doesn't know either?" "Yeah," Trevor replied. At least I'm not the only one. Trevor put some music on and we sang as loud as we could. We got tired after like 40 minutes of loud singing. "Hey Pete, since you can't tell me where we're going, can you at least tell me how long will it take to get to the final point?" "Yeah, around hour and 30 or 40 minutes." Hmm, we've been traveling for around 40 minutes, and when it'll take hour and a half more, the place should be around 2 hours and like 10 minutes from home. With this speed, it's around 100 miles. Where the heck are we going? Never mind, I'm gonna trust them, I'm sure they picked a nice place. I sat for a while more, not doing anything, when I realized I can take my shoes off and lay. When I started untying my ties, Jack looked at me and said, "you like the AF1's too? I literally love them. I have like 4 different pairs of them." "Yeah, I like them too! I also have like 3 pairs of them and I think about getting more." "Yeah, you should," he laughed. After that I took my shoes off and crossed my legs in a lotus position. "Do you really want to sit like that for more than an hour? Your legs are gonna be dead," Jack commented "Well, how do you want to sit when you don't have a lot of space?" "I know how I would sit if I was you." "Really? How?" "Well, I would turn to this side," he turned me and he was facing my back, "then I would move backwards," he pulled me to him, "and I would rest like this with my stretched legs. You're welcome," he smiled afterwards and hugged my waist. "Aww, that was cute, Jackieboy. But are you sure you're gonna be fine with me laying on you for an hour or more?" "Yeah, if it's you I don't mind," he smiled. "Eww, stop being mushy, that's my sister, I don't wanna see you do things," Peter mumbled. "Chill, Peter, he's just being nice and caring. Don't be a baby." He looked at me in the mirror and we both rolled eyes at each other. After that I took my phone and took a selfie of me laying in Jack's arms. It turned out really cute, so I set it as my lock screen. "Send me this picture, I want to make it my lock screen too." I sent him the picture and I saw that he had me as "Kimmy❤️" in his contacts. Aww, he put a red heart, that's so sweet. I felt a smile on my face, I didn't know if it's because of the position we were into, or because of the red heart. It's probably because I'm thinking of him. He makes me so happy.