~24~ *PART TWO*

BROOKE'S  POV

"So we gonna talk to Alex now?" "I really don't want to do this." "It's gonna be best if you do it." "Okay, but wait here, I want to go wash my face and to fix my makeup." "Ugh, girls," Jack rolled eyes. I went to one of the bathrooms upstairs, because the less people I see, the better. I opened the door and saw two girls sitting in the corner. One of them was hugging the other. The blonde one was crying. Wait a minute, I know these sobs. The brunette got off the blonde one and they looked at me. "Kim, what are you doing here with the bitch that ruined my relationship?" "Bitch? I was here for her when she needed a shoulder to cry on! Where were you?" "Yeah, Sabrina didn't do anything bad. She's my friend." "She's your friend? So I guess she made you break up with Jack, huh?" "Wait what? Who told you I broke up with him?" "He told me." "And why are you so mean to Sabrina? Do you girls know each other?" "She deserves it!" "No, she doesn't. She was right, she was there for me when you weren't. And one more thing. She didn't make me break up with Jack, it's your fault that I had to break up with him." "You know what Kim? Do whatever you want, but don't ever tell me I didn't try to help you." I left after these words. I can't believe my best friend picked the girl who ruined my relationship over me. I went to another bathroom that was free. I locked myself inside and called Jack. "Brooke? What's going on?" "I came into a bathroom and I just think I'm gonna have a mental breakdown again. You'll have to wait more than I expected." "Which bathroom? I'm not letting you cry, at least not by yourself." "The bathroom of the last bedroom." "I'm gonna be here in a minute." I ended the call and felt how my eyes filled with tears again. I felt my knees getting weaker and I sat on the ground. No! I'm not going to be like this! I stood up and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I couldn't stop looking at my teared up eyes, it was like a trans. Suddenly, there were loud knocks on the door. "It's me, Jack, let me in please." "I opened the door. When he came in I locked again. I started fixing my makeup, but I stopped as I looked at the mirror again. "Who am I trying to lie to? Everyone knows I'm emotionally unstable at the moment. I feel like trash." I started crying. I put the makeup away and tried to sit on the floor again, but Jack grabbed me by my waist. "No, you're not going to cry on the bathroom floor all night. We'll get you out of this." "But I wanna just sit and cry." He pulled me into a hug. "I don't care what you want, I only care about what's best for you. So, do you love him?" "Yes." "How much?" "Does it matter?" "Why does it not?" "Because it wasn't enough to make him stay." "No Brooke, just a stupid puck bunny tried to mess the things up, but we're gonna fix that, I'll help you." "Why do you care about me so much? You have your own problems to think about." "Because I don't want to think about them. And I also want to see you happy. So, give me makeup wipes or whatever you take your makeup off with." "Okay." I gave him makeup wipes. He actually took my makeup off. "You wanna do your makeup again? Why don't you leave it like that?" "Because I'll have a reason to hold my tears back." "Fair enough." The only good thing that happened tonight is that I did my winged eyeliner perfect from the first try. Me and Jack were telling each other stupid jokes the whole time, because we wanted to distract ourselves from this horrible night. It actually helped. I felt way better after.

COLE'S  POV

Me and Quinn moved between the loud places the whole time. We actually got to know a new squad. Right now, they're discussing some things that I don't really care about, so I decided to open my Snapchat and send streaks. I wasn't paying much attention to what was going on around me, but I could hear someone talking to someone else about really interesting things. "Oh my god, did you hear about the couple that broke up today?" "Wait what, when?" "I don't know exactly when today, but in the more quiet corner in the garden. They started arguing, then another boy joined and they all argued." "Wow, I wish I saw that." Wait a minute, Jack and Kim were in the quiet corner with Trevor. I went to talk to them. "Hi guys, I'm Cole. I heard you were talking about a breakup. Do you know how the couple looked?" "Yeah, blonde girl and the other two boys were with light brown hair and light eyes." Oops, that sounds like Kim, Jack, and Trevor. "Thank you, enjoy the party." "You too, Cole." I turned around and interrupted the conversation. "Sorry to interrupt you guys, but can I please talk to Quinn?" "Yeah, I'm coming." "Okay, Quinn, I just heard another squad talking about something. I have bad news." "What happened?" "Kim and Jack broke up. Also, Trevor is mad at them." "How did that happen?" "I don't know yet, but we have to find out. Also, we have to make them forgive each other." "You're right. Do you know where they are?" Nope, we'll have to look for them." "Okay, I'm looking for my brother, you try to find Kim." "Okay, good luck." "Yeah, good luck to you too." We separated. I started looking for Kim. I looked around for about 5 minutes, but then I was distracted by Alex. He didn't say anything, but he was sitting on an armchair in the corner alone. I went to talk to him. "Hey Turcs, why are you here alone?" "I wanna be alone." "What's going on?" "You won't get it." "Try to tell me 'bout it." "Just leave me alone, dude. I told you that I wanna be alone." "I don't wanna leave you alone. I can clearly see that you aren't fine." "You're right, I'm not fine." "I wanna know why, it'll help you to tell me about it." "I feel like a loser, you're gonna laugh at me." "I care about you, everything I'm gonna do is to try to help you." "You can't help me. Unless you kill somebody, but no, it's not worth it." "Wait what? Start from the beginning please." "I saw Brooke cheating on me with Peter and I broke up with her." "No way. How?" "A girl I met saw them kissing and took a photo. I saw the photo." "Are you sure it was Brooke?" "100 %." "What did she say about this?" "That it's made to look like this and that they didn't kiss." "You don't believe her, huh?" "Why would I? Yes, I love her, but I saw her cheating, I can't trust her after that." "Maybe this new girl really made it look like this." "Yes, it was weird that she knew my name, but what are the fucking possibilities of something like this happening, and you can't plan taking a photo of it." "Yes, but I still don't consider her as innocent." "We'll see." "Can I do something for you to make you feel better?" "You're doing enough right now. You know, you're like a positive energy generator." "Generator Caufield at your service." I'm happy I made him laugh. Does he know that Kim and Jack broke up too? Maybe not. I won't tell him, he's going to worry about this too. He's smiling when he's with me now, but I can still see how broke he is inside. This situation really hurt him and it shows.