~21~

KIMBERLY'S  POV

It's Monday morning. Connor didn't come to D.C. for the weekend, so he has to come this week. My dad has been with the boys on every practice since the first day. I think it's great he works with hockey players on a rink again, because everyone around him could tell he's missing that. And when you think about it, he loves the game with his whole heart, he's probably upset that his kids aren't hockey players. Like, I've never played hockey and Peter can't go pro or play in normal games anymore, because of the injury. It's good he has the USA team now, because at least for a few hours a day he can share his experience and all that. He's probably happy doing that, I should be happy for him too. I can hear my parents calling me, the breakfast has to be ready. We sat on the table and began eating our food. "Honey, I already told your mom and brother, but now it's your turn. Jack probably told you, but they have a game tomorrow and it's outside the town. I'm going with them. We're leaving tomorrow and coming on Wednesday." "Yeah, he told me. By the way, can you take me and Brooke with you? Please, the boys always tell us we can't go to their games, because we'd distract them, but please take us as your, umm, helpers! We can bring you and the other coaches coffee and to do this kind of stuff." "I don't know if I can, but when you think about it, why not? When we get you a hotel room and tickets for the game there shouldn't be a problem. The only thing is that you'll have to be in the bus, but there are more seats than boys. Yeah, I'll ask John and then tell you." "Thank you, daddy." We continued eating our food after this little talk. I'm so happy my dad came along with Jack. When you think about it, they have a pretty good relationship. I've never seen a better dad-boyfriend relationship. We finished eating and dad went to his hockey room to talk to John. The phone call was long, they were talking for about 15 minutes. He came and had an upset face. " *sigh* I'm sorry Kim. You'll have to pack your things today, because you and Brooke are coming with us!" His mood went straight up as he began the second sentence. "Oh my god, yes!" I jumped and hugged him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" I have to call Brooke now.

BROOKE'S  POV

Kim is calling me. "Hey girl, what's up?" "What are your plans for tomorrow and the day after?" "Well, I haven't planned anything yet." "Okay, super, so you're coming with me." "Wait what?" "The boys have a game outside the town on Wednesday and my dad is going with them. I asked him if we can go and he said yes! We're gonna have a hotel room and all we're gonna do is bring the coaches coffee, snacks and basically everything they want. And guess what's even better, the boys can't stop us!" "Wow, that's great. I have to ask my parents, but they're gonna agree. Wait, are we gonna stand behind the bench like the important people?" "I don't think so. But we have or we're going to have tickets." "Alright. Thank you, and also thank your dad please." "I already did that like 4 times," she laughed. "Okay, I'm going to ask my parents. I'll call you later." "Okie." We ended the call. My parents were working, but I still went to ask them. "Mommy, daddy, I have a question." "Every time you're calling me "mommy" you want something. What is it now?" "Well, the boys have a game on Wednesday. It's in another city, but Kim's dad said we can go with them if we want to. I'm asking for an approval now." "Alex plays in that team, is that right?" "Yes dad, but don't worry, nothing bad is going to happen. We won't be alone with them." "I don't have a problem with you going there, but I feel like this time your dad will take the final decision." "Okay, you can go. But I want to meet Alex after you come back, deal?" "Deal. Thank you." I went back to my room to call Kim and tell her the good news. "What happened? Did they let you go?" "Yes! But my dad wants to meet Alex after we come back." "That's awesome! Not the second part, but it's going to be fine. Alex should be the nervous one." "Yeah, you're right. By the way, I think I have a candidate for Trevor's girlfriend. It's the girl that once helped me pick a lipstick color in Sephora, if you remember." "I don't know, maybe I know what you're talking about." "Okay, it's whatever. Yeah, so I sent her Jack's Instagram and told her who the guy is, because if she wants to text a guy, she should text Jack or Alex. Alex doesn't have pictures with Trevor, so yeah." "Does Jack know about her?" "Yep, I told him." "Okay, call me if something's going on with this case." "Don't worry, I will." We told each other a few more words and then ended the call.