~6~

KIMBERLY'S POV

*iPhone camera shutter sounds*
*Jack groaning*
*Alex and Cole laughing*
After I heard these, I opened my eyes. It was the next morning. I was still in Jack's arms and we were alone in the living room now. "Good morning, beautiful." Aww, he had this really cute morning voice and a sleepy face. That's literally the cutest moment in the past few months. "Good morning, Jackieboy." "Do you wanna get up or we can stay like this for a little longer?" "Nah, you're too comfortable for me to get up right now." After my words I rested my head on his chest again. "Kimmy?" "Yes?" "Can I ask you something? You don't have to answer if you don't want to." "Sure, go ahead." "A few days ago, when me and the boys were with Peter, he told us that you dated a hockey player in the past, but it didn't end well. What happened?" I sighed and then replied. "He was a guy from my school. I had a crush on him for about a month and then I went to a party. During the party he told me he had a crush on me too and we started dating. The first month was amazing, but then I found out he was a jerk and only cared about my dad. I wanted to break up with him, but he promised me that if I do that he'll tell my secrets to the whole school. I was quiet for about a month more and then I told Brooke. A few days after that I got a call that he's in a hospital, because Connor and Peter beat him up. I broke up with him in the hospital and I haven't heard a thing about him since then." "Wow, I'm really sorry. If he tries to hurt you again, I promise, I'll beat him to death." "Chill Jack, he won't, and even if he does, now I have you and the other boys. And yeah, he deserves it, but that's not the right way to solve things, you know that?" "I know, but it helped the first time." I laughed and then opened my Instagram. "Oh no." "What's happening, Kimmy?" "I just saw the boys, Brooke and my brother tagged me in a story." Jack then looked at his phone. "They tagged me too." I looked at it.

Everyone had the same photo on their story

Everyone had the same photo on their story. "It looks cute tho," I admitted. "Absolutely." I heard someone coming. It was Cole. "Aren't you lovebirds hungry? Me and Trevor are making pancakes." "Wait a minute. Peter let TWO BOYS make pancakes in our kitchen? Oh god, I'm not gonna clean the mess after you." "Chill, we know what we're doing." "Yeah Kimmy, trust him, they're really good in the kitchen," Jack joined the conversation. "Ok, but please don't mess it up." "Don't worry, and you two come as soon as possible or you'll have to make yourself breakfast." He left after that. Me and Jack stretched a little and then headed to the kitchen. Not gonna lie, but the pancakes were really good. While we were eating Alex got a notification. He looked at his phone. "Just got a text that my cousin is making a house party tomorrow, he said to bring as much friends as possible. Are you down for it?" All of us did some kind of a "yes" sound. "Ok, so we'll come tomorrow at 7 pm," Alex informed us. After we were done eating, the boys went to their hotel and Brooke left too. Now I went to do my school. After I was done with it, I went and knocked on Peter's door. "Come in." I opened the door and saw Peter talking to Mathew. When dad was making the hockey camps and I started talking with Connor, Peter made friends with Mathew Barzal. He is his best, best friend. Me and Connor are also really good friends with him, but with Peter they are best friends. "I'm FaceTiming with Mathew." "Hey Kimmy!" "Hey Mathew! I haven't heard your voice in a really long time, how are you, how have you been?" "I'm good, everything is going so good! And what 'bout you? Peter and Connor told me you have new hockey friends." "Oh yeah, wait, Connor told you about them?" "Yeah, he doesn't like them much, and I actually get him." "Don't worry guys, that won't happen again, I promise." "We'll see, but if it does, I'm gonna join Peter and Connor with beating their asses up this time." I laughed and then we talked for a while.

"Hey Pete, I have to tell you something." "What is it." "Jack is coming today at 5 pm. We're going on a date." "No you aren't." "But-" "I don't have a problem with you having hockey friends, but I don't think it's good for you to date him." "Why not?" "Because most of the hockey guys are jerks when it comes to relationships. They're good friends, but not partners." "First of all, you can't judge the person by the sport he plays, and second of all, you were a hockey player too." "Yes, Kimberly, but I just know what the fame and all the girls around the hockey players can do with them." Do you realize you're talking shit about our dad, Connor and your own best friend." "I'm just-" "You're just jealous that Brooke likes Alex and not you!" After these words I stood up, left his room, slammed the door, went into my room and started crying. Why is he so overprotective? He doesn't even know Jack. Is he out of his mind? The door opened and there was Peter. "You hurt me enough, go away," I closed the door in front of him.

After around 15 minutes I stopped crying. I took a shower and started choosing what to wear. I chose a white t-shirt, long brown cardigan and dark blue jeans. I put my hair in a kinda messy ponytail and went to do my makeup. I put a light brown matte lipstick, mascara, filled my brows and put some concealer. Now I had like 30 minutes left and decided to clean my room. I was ready when I got a text from Jack. It said "be ready, I'm coming in 5 minutes". I went downstairs and put grey velvet heels. I took my white bag and went to the gate. I didn't even say "bye" to Peter. When I got to the gate he was already waiting. I opened the door and saw the really cute Jack with his big, big smile. "Wow." "What?" "It's you, you're beautiful." "Aww, and you're too cute to be real." After I got in the car, he started driving. "Where are we going?" I asked him. "We're going to get some food and then I'll show you my favorite place here." We got burgers, fries and coke. We talked the whole time we were in the town. "Wait, why are we leaving the town?" "Because the place I was talking about is not exactly in the town, but don't worry, I'm not kidnapping you." He laughed at the end. After 5 more minutes he parked the car and looked at me. "We're here!" "But Jack, we're in the middle of nowhere." "Yeah, we'll have to get off the car." We got off, he locked the car and grabbed my hand. "Be careful and follow me." We went through 2 or 3 dry bushes. Oh my god! The view was amazing! We could see the whole town from here. It was dark and every building had it's lights on."Jack! How do you know this place? I live here my whole life and I never knew it existed." "That's a secret I'll never tell." He smirked after that. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Then I rested my head on his shoulder. We stood there, talked and enjoyed the view for about 40 minutes. When we got in the car we put some really loud music on and sang along. He was driving really slow, because he didn't want to be like me and bump his car into someone. He shut down the music and stopped in front of my house. "Thank you Jack, I really had the best time today." "Now or this morning?" He joked. "Both," I laughed. "Yeah, I'm having a really good time with you too," he smiled. The conversation was getting slower and slower. Now we were just looking into each other's eyes. We were getting closer and closer. We had less than an inch between our lips when I hugged him. "I don't kiss on a first date, Jackieboy." "Will you go on a second date then?" "I will."

We said "bye" to each other and I got inside the house. I didn't see Peter. "Peter?" I shouted, but he didn't answer. I took off my shoes and went to my room to change into more comfortable clothes. I heard he's in his room, but didn't knock. I turned around, but then I heard a door and an arm pulled me back. I turned around and saw Peter. "Do you have some more dumb comments for me?" "No, I want to apologize. I acted like a total jerk, I didn't even mean the things I said, I was just an overprotective older brother who wants the best for his little sister. I'm really sorry and if you don't want to talk to me ever again, I understand it. You can even make a schedule for me and you to follow so we don't see each other." "Okay, thank you, I accept your apology, but shut up now," we hugged, "do you want to watch Riverdale now?" "Absolutely!"