Chapter Four

Sorry if it's kinda crappy, on vacation baby!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Roxy's Point of View*

“Okay, let's run that one more time.” I said after we finished the last song. I looked around to my band mates as we stood in the middle of Pierce's garage, all looking tired.

“Come on Rox!” Noah complained. “We have been at this all day!” And he was right. We started practice at ten this morning and it's almost four in the afternoon. He pouted his lips.

I gave out a sigh. “Fine. But only fifteen minutes! We really need to practice.” The three boys cheered and ran out of the garage, and I was not to far after them.

When I walked into Pierce's house, I was quickly ambushed by his little sister Erin. “Roxy, come play with me!” Her four year old voice squeaked to me with a huge smile on her face. I mean, how can you say no to this girl?!

And we were off! Erin and I ran up to her pink room, with was covered in baby dolls and stuffed animals. “What do you want to play?”

She pondered for a minute than turned to me with a smile. “How about Tea Party?!” She threw her hands up with joy.

She sat me down before grabbing the tea stuff; little tea cups, saucers, a plastic cookies.

“Cheers.” I said, clicking my cup with hers.

“Cheers.” Erin replied, a fake British accent in her voice.

For the next few minutes, Erin and I had a good time just laughing and sipping out fake tea. And somehow we ended up dancing around her room like princesses. Than the little girl looked to me with a big smile on her face.

“Can we play house?” She begged, and before I could say anything, she already had a plan stuck in her head. “You can be the mommy and I can be the baby!” She had a gleam in her eyes. “You're a great mommy!”

I felt a ping in my heart as I thought about my own mother. “Um, Erin, I actually have to go sweetheart.” I said, looking into her her eyes.

She pouted for a seconded, but eventually she walked me back down to the garage. Without looking at the boys, with fear that they would know I was going to cry, I grabbed my microphone. “Let's run If It Means A Lot To You by A Day to Remember.”I called out.

“What's the matter with you?” Conner questioned, sarcasm dripping from his voice.

I snapped. “Nothing, just drop it! Let's just start.” Suddenly, I felt someone grab me and drag me across the garage. “What the heck?!”

I was faced with faced with Pierce's dark brown eyes, they looked sad. “What's going on Rox?”

I shook my head. “It's nothing, can we just drop it?”

He gave me a look. “Roxy, I know you better than anybody else, I know something is wrong.”

I sighed. “Erin and I were playing house, and she started to call me mom. And it made me think What if I'm a bad mom?

My best friend wrapped his arms around me, pressing his lips to the top of my head. “Roxy, I know that you will be a great mom.”

I looked up to him with sad eyes. “How do you know that?”

“Just because you fear that you're a bad mom just shows that you're going to be great.” He smiled, making me smile. And with his long finger, he wiped the tears away from my green eyes.