Chapter Twenty-two

This chapter goes out to sagemsid for making our lovely cover. Lots of love to Courtney :D

Don't hate me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roxy's Chapter:

Friday! The best day of the week! I thought to myself as I slide into homeroom at the very last minute. “Oh, look who decided to show up today.”

I glared at Amanda as I took my seat next to my friends. I placed my guitar on the floor, and started to pull it out. “Gosh, do you have to have your guitar everyday?” She complained. I just ignored her, like I always do. I turned to Danny, Connor and Noah. “I've been working on this new song and I think we can put it on the set list for our next gig.”

“We can practice it tonight.” Noah commented. I sucked in my breath. “What?”

“I kinda have a date with Ross tonight.” I said sheepishly. “He's taking me to that fancy French restaurant in the city.”

Danny faked a couch and gestured for me to turn around. I nonchalantly glanced behind me to see Amanda practically falling out of her seat, trying to hear our conversation. I turned my body to her. “Can I help you?”

Amanda pursed her lips and turned around. I rolled my eyes and turned back to my friends. “So saturday morning?” Connor questioned. I nodded my head, Ah! I can't wait for tonight.

~~~

After school, I went home to get ready for my date with Ross. As I slipped into my black one sleeved dress, my cell phone buzzed. When I glanced at it, I noticed a new text from Ross.

Hey, babe. Running late, can't pick you up. Sorry... - Ross

I frowned slightly, but told him it was okay and that I would meet him at the restaurant.

“Hey, Grace, can I borrow the car?” I begged, running through the house.

“Ah, if I have to.” Grace said sarcastically as she handed me the keys to her car. I squealed, trowing my arms around her. “Just be home before midnight.”

I nodded my head before hugging her again. “Okay, I got to go. Bye!” I grabbed my jacket and threw my heels on before heading towards the car.

As I drove down the city streets, I was totally rocking out to some Sleeping with Sirens. I pulled into the restaurant parking lot with a smile on my face. Tonight was a much need date night.

While getting out of the car, I was swarmed by the paparazzi.

“Hey, where's Ross?” One asked.

“Is it true you two are going on tour together?” Another asked. I could barely see with the flashes in my eyes. I just covered my eyes and walked towards the building. They must have seen me because one of the bigger guys working came out and escorted me into the restaurant.

“Thank you.” I praised when I was safely inside. I walked over to the hostess stand. “Two for Lynch.”

The hostess nodded and lead me over to a small seclusive booth in the back. “Your waitress will be right with you.” She said before walking away.

A few minutes later as I sat waiting for my boyfriend, a pretty blond waitress came walking up to me with a smile. “Hi, my name's Courtney, I'll be your waitress for night. Can I get you something to drink?”

“I'll take a pepsi.” She wrote down my order with a purple pen. “And can I get an order of bread sticks please?”

Courtney nodded her head and walked away. I glanced towards my phone. It's been almost fifteen minutes since I got here. Where's Ross?

~~~

Sitting there alone, awesome! Please realize I am being very sarcastic.

For half an hour I sat there waiting for Ross. I'm done. I called over my waitress Courtney. “How can I help you?” She asked in a sweet voice.

“Can I get my cheek please?” I tried to keep my voice even, even though I wanted to cry so much!

The blond girl looked around. “Don't worry about it. I'll cover it for you.” I stood up and hugged her.

“Thank you.” I released her from the hug. I wiped the tears from my green eyes. After tipping Courtney, I grabbed my things and walked towards the door.

I pushed the door open, immediately attacked by the press. “Where's Ross?”

“Did you get stood up by your own boyfriend?”

“What happened?”

I want to know that to! I got into my car and just blasted Sleeping with Sirens.

~~~

The next morning I went over to Danny's house for band practice. When I got there, all of them were in a deep conversation. I threw my things onto the couch. “What's going on?”

Suddenly everybody got really quiet. I glared at them, placing my hands on my hips. “What?”

“Amanda forwarded this link to everybody.” Noah said quietly, handing me his cell phone. I took the phone into my hands. My stomach dropped when I saw the head lines on the teen pop magazine website: Ross Lynch Stands up Girlfriend.

“Rox, are you okay?” Connor asked cautiously, reaching for my shoulder.

I jerked away. “I'm fine! Can we just practice please?!”

All the guys practically leaped to their spots. “What song?” Danny asked.

“Forget about it – All Time Low.” I called out, getting ready to sing.

As practice went on, my phone kept going off. Finally I got so mad, I set the stupid thing to silent. I'm not in the mood.

Missed calls: Ross Lynch (5)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys you liked it!

Please comment, vote, fan

Lots of love - Raz