Capter Fourteen Part One

I decided to do this chapter in two parts, mostly because it seems like a good idea :P

Hope you like it :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roxy's chapter:

I looked at myself over in the mirror, a smile on my face. I was wearing a black and pink Superman shirt with skinny jeans and pink converse.

“Where are you going?” Hope, my seven year old foster sister asked from behind the door frame, holding her famous beat up teddy bear. I walked over to her and scooped her up into my arms.

“Ross is taking me out tonight.” I explained cheerfully as I walked over to my bed. I set my little sister down before walking back over to the dresser.

“Oh, can I come too?” She asked eagerly. I bit my lip and walked back over to her. “I love Ross.” She giggles in a school girl manner.

“Not this time honey,” She frowned slightly, so started to tickle her. “How about this, maybe sometime soon, Ross can come over, you can see him then.”

Her face lit up, she threw her small arms around my neck. I smiled and hugged her back. We broke the hug when the doorbell rang. “Rox, Ross is here!” Michael called from the door.

Hope and I ran into the front room where I saw my boyfriend standing there wearing standard leather jacket with a simple shirt under with ripped jeans. He walked up to me, giving me a simple hug. “You ready?”

“One minute.” I gave him a hello peck before running back to my room. I sprayed my favorite perfume Cherry Blossom and grabbed my black sweater. I started to run back to the front room, but when I heard Hope giggling, I slowed my roll. As I approached, I peaked around the corned, my heart melt when I saw what was going on. Ross was on Hope's level, tickling her, wrapping his arms around her. As he held her, Ross stood at his full height, spinning her around.

I slowly came from my hiding spot. Ross stopped spinning, holding my sister in his arms. “Wow, Hope, isn't she a beauty?” His voice was still husky from running around. I put my head down, trying to his my blush. I walked over to my boyfriend. He slowly put my sister down. “Alright, Michael, I'll have her home by 11.”

I glanced to my foster dad wit a smile. “Bye. I'll let you know when I get back in.”

He nodded his head as he watched Ross and I walk out of the house. “Hey Ross,” He called after us. “How about midnight?”

“Goodnight sir.” My blond hair boyfriend said cheerfully as he lead us out of the house. As we walked to his car, he slowly interlaced our fingers together, causing my heart to flutter. No matter how many times we touch, it will always feel like the first time.

When we got to my side of the car, Ross gently pushed me up against the side of the car. I smiled. “Hi.” He whispered, just holding me in his arms.

“Hi.” I leaned against his rock hard chest. “Are you gonna tell me where we are going tonight?” I asked with a smirk, fully knowing that when he wasn't to keep a secret that nobody will get it out of him.

Ross sighed, pulling himself off of me. “If we want to be there on time, we should probably get going.” He held my door open, promptly closing it when I got in. Who said chivalry was dead?

As we drove across town, our favorite songs came playing over the radio, including on of R5's song. Ross groaned, trying to change the station. “Don't you dare.” I exclaimed playfully, cranking the volume. He gave in and started to sing-slash-scream the song with me.