Chapter Twenty Part II

CONTINUED.....

“Excuse me?” I tried to keep my voice as even as possible, but inside, I was freaking out!

“Roxy, I'm your-” Tiffany started, moving towards me.

“I heard you the first time!” I yelled out, jumping away from her. My eyes threatened to betray me, my throat was on fire. “Tiffany, you need to leave! Now!”

“Can you please just tell me tell you what happened?” She pleaded with her pale green eyes.

I glanced to Grace, the back to Tiffany. “ You have two minutes, starting now.”

Together we all sat at the kitchen table. I just sat there glaring at the blond women. “Roxy, you must know, when I had you, I was in a very bad place in my life.” She said with sad eyes. “But after high school, I pulled myself together, for you baby.”

Wiping a tear from her eyes, Tiffany continued her story. “While in the process, I got a job as a waitress at a high class restaurant. There I met this really nice guy. We got married, had two kids; Aden and Aria.” She tried to grab my had, but I pulled away. “And now I want to bring home their big sister.”

“How did you even find me?” I gritted my teeth.

“Your music video.” She answered. “You are an amazing singer, just like your father.”

“Well he's dead!” I yelled at her. “But it's not like you care, you were to busy with your other family to even care!”

Tiffany jumped up, sending her chair flying away. “Don't you dare say I didn't care! I cared more than you will ever know. Why do you think I am coming back for you?! I care!”

I jumped up, holding my own ground. “Came back! I'm not some little puppy you can play with when ever you want! So get out!”

“Don't you dare speak to your mother like that?” She yelled form across the table, obviously trying not to cry.

“How dare you call yourself my mother?!” I screamed. “You see this women?” I pointed to Grace. “Yeah, she's my mother!”

Grace stifled back a tear before standing up next to me. “Tiffany, you need to leave before I call the cops.”

Tiffany grabbed her things before storming to the front door. She turned back and looked straight into my eyes. “I do care. You'll always be my baby, Roxanne Quinn Hill.” And without another word, she was out the door.

I felt Grace wrap her arms around me, holding me close. “Are you okay?”

I shook my head violently, the tears flooding down like a waterfall. I was not okay...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you guys think?

PLease comment and vote!

Lots of love - Raz