Chapter Fifteen

Sorry, i know it's been a while since i have posted. THings have been crazy around here, especially since I GOT A NEW PUPPY!!!

Sorry, it might be crappy, i just need to post something. Hope you like it :D And also, everybody thank to @sagemsid who created our lovely cover page :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ross' chapter:

The next day Roxy sat in my lap as we watched the vibrant colors of the sun fade over the horizon on the top of my roof. With a soft smile on my face, I interlaced our fingers together. I glanced over to my blond haired girlfriend. “What's going on?”

Being abnormally quiet, Roxy just shrugged. “Just over thinking something.” She let out a deep sigh, looking over at me. “It's nothing. Don't worry about it.”

With curiosity getting the best of me, I continued to pest her what was going on. “A penny for your thought?” I kissed her knuckles.

“Ross,” Roxy's voice was harsh. “Please just stop talking about it. Okay!?” I was taken back slightly, but I didn't say anything. I just glanced towards the horizon. “Ross, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you, I'm just kind of upset right now.”

I looked back down to Roxy. She was looking up at me with sad eyes. I pressed my lips to her forehead. “You know you can always talk to me. Babe, what's going on?”

“I know.”

Know? Know what? It's not like we keep secrets from each other. I have no idea what she's talking about. “Know what?” I tried to keep my voice even, but I was so confused.

“I know that you like or liked Laura.” I looked down to Roxy, she had little tears streaming down her face. “I've seen the tumblr post, the way you looked at her.”

I gave my girlfriend a squeeze. “Is that what this is about? Why you're so quiet?” I pressed my lips to the top of her head. “Rox, you're my girl. There is nobody else.” I couldn't help but think about everything that happened before. “Especially not Laura.”

I felt Roxy playing with my fingers. “Is that because you're mad at her because of what she did to Rocky and Sunny?” Her voice was timid, something I've only heard once before, at a grave. “That's why you don't have feelings for her anymore?”

I bit my lip. What do I say? The truth I guess. “Yeah, I stopped liking her because she was willing to destroy somebody's happiness for her own.” I sighed.

“Ross, I'm sorry for sounding like a petty girlfriend, I just wanted to know where you stood with your relationship with Laura.” Roxy said softly. I smiled to myself.

“Anything that could have happened between Laura and I stopped when she broke Rocky and Sunny up.” I explained looking down the the beauty who sat with me. “Including our friendship.”

“Do you miss having that with her?” Roxy asked looking into my eyes.

I gave a slight shrug. Yeah sure, sometimes I think about where we would be in our lives if Laura didn't screw it up, but I wasn't obsessed with it. “She was one of my best friends, of course I miss having her around.”

Roxy kissed my hand. “Than I think you should make up with her.” Did she just say what I think she just said? Make up with the girl who I admitted to having a crush on?

She chuckled. “Not so you can leave me for her, silly.” I laughed. “No, I want you to make up with her because I know how hard it is to lose a best friend, and I don't want either of you to go through that.” Oh yeah, Pierce...