Chapter Thirty-Nine

I lied, her hair is in this chapter! My bad, haha :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ross' Point of View:

Somehow Roxy and I made our way over to the pond. There was so many things I wanted to ask her.

“Can we at least talk about it?” I whispered as we sat down next to the water.

I heard her sigh softly. “Okay, what do you want to talk about?”

For a moment, I couldn't even believe that we're even in this situation. I gave my ex girlfriend a long and hard look. She looked so different, especially with her new brown hair.

Without thinking, I reached over, brushing the hairs out of her eyes. “You dyed it.” I whispered. Roxy looked down. “Why?”

“I just need to do something for me.” She whispered, but as she spoke, her voice was getting louder. “It feels like everything I've done in the last couple months has been for somebody else. The band, the fosters, Tiffany- I needed to do it for me!” She started to shed a few tears.

I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. “Hey, hey. It's okay.” I pressed my lips to her hair. “I'm here, you're not alone.”

She didn't say anything, but laid in my arms, crying quietly. I took a deep breath before opening my mouth again. “Rox, do you ever think we could be friends again?”

She jumped up so fast, moving towards the water.“Ross, don't! We broke up for a reason.” She crossed her arms, staring at the moon's reflexion.

I jumped up next to her. “And why is that? Cause I have no idea why we did!”

“That's why!” She threw her hands up. She was getting mad. “You were never around! It was either R5 stuff or Austin & Ally, but you were always busy! Too busy for me!” She was full out crying. “And when you finally decide to come around, it seemed like we were always fighting!”

I sighed in defeat and sat down on the bench again. I looked up to the girl I loved. Her had walked back to the pond, her purple dress picking up in the breeze. She looked beautiful.

“I'm sorry.” I whispered, standing up. Roxy turned back to me.

“I'm sorry, too.” She looked down at her feet. “I didn't mean to yell at you.” Wordlessly, I wrapped my arms around her. If it was gonna be the last hug, I'm gonna make it a good one. I rubbed her back as she rested her head in the crook of my neck.

“YEAH!” We turned to see Roxy's friends cheering from the sidewalk, Connor with his hands pumped up in the air.

“You owe me five bucks!” Connor held out his hand towards Noah.

“I knew you'd get back together!” Danny cheered, a smirk on his face. Roxy pulled away from my arms shaking her head.

“We're not back together. We were just saying bye.” She walked back to her friends, well the girls. They all hutted into a group surrounding Roxy.

“Hey, where's you guys go?” A girl I've never seen ran up to Roxy but stopped short. “What happened, why are you crying?”

“Amanda, can we not talk about it?” Roxy whispered. The tall brunette nodded her head, glancing to the boys for any signals. She stopped when she saw me.

This Amanda girl walked up to me, a sad look on her face. “I'm sorry.”

What? Who is this girl and why is she apologizing to me? “For what?”

“Rox didn't tell you?” She was confused. I shook my head. Amanda looked down. “Pierce and I were behind the whole magazine thing.”

My eyes widened as she told me the whole story. Pierce? I was going to kill this kid! Ug! I looked back to this girl. “Why are you telling me this?”

“I wanted to say sorry. It was wrong and I feel horrible.” I sighed and nodded my head.

“Thanks for apologizing.” I whispered, then I looked back at her. “And if you see Pierce, tell him I'm gonna kick his butt.”

I heard a whooping from the guys. “We got him pretty good at the concert.” Connor chuckled.

I looked back to Roxy, trying to see what she was thing. But I couldn't. Her friends were surrounding her in a circle. I moved pasted her friends and walked up to her.

I looked into her green eyes. “If I had know our last kiss would be our last, I would have made it memorable.” Before she could even react, I pressed my lips to hers. I wrapped my arms around her waist, I smiled in the kiss when I felt her kissing back.

“Bye, Roxy.” I whispered before walking away, a grin on my face.

~~~

“So?!” My brothers and sister jumped on me as soon as I walked into the house. I sighed and sat on the couch next to Rydel.

“Well, let's just say I'm still single.” I sighed, resting my head on my sister's lap. I looked up to her as she looked down to me with a sad smile on her face.

“What happened?” Riker exclaimed with frustration. I explained the whole night, in detail. Everything from singing to her at prom to the mind melting kiss I walked away with.

“So you kissed her? Nice.” Rocky nodded his head proudly. I chuckled. “What's the plan now?”

“I'm gonna leave her alone.” I sighed. Riker eyes widened. I shrugged my shoulders. “She's not up for a relationship, I'm not gonna push her.” I sighed. “She just wants to be friends. And I'm gonna have to respect that.”

“That's not like you, Ross.” Ryland raised his eyebrows.

I looked over to him. “I just know I'm not gonna lose her again, even if that means I have to settle for being her friend.”

“Whatever you need, Ross, you know we'll be there to help you.” Rocky smiled.

I smiled. “Yeah, I know.”

I got up from the couch and walked up to my room. With a sigh, I sat on my bed trying to think. What should I do?

With everybody thinking I'm just gonna sit on the sidelines, I have the perfect chance to make my move with out everybody breathing down my neck, trying to make me do what they want.

But it also gives me the chance to back ou. I thought with a sigh. As much as I want to have Roxy back, I can't push her into something she clearly doesn't want. And I don't want to push her away again.

She means too much for me to lose her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not much of a chapter, sorry. It's more like a filler. :/

So, i don't know if any of you got my message i sent out, but if you didn't here it is:

i made an email account just for you guys! i don;t know what you're going through, if you need someone to talk to, having a bad day and you need to rant, or you need a friend. or it's good news, i am here for you at all times. :D

when i was going through my stuff, i wish somebi=ody was there for me, so im doing just that!

Email: razwriter@gmail.com

Please feel free to email me at any time, 2 am, or 3 in the afternoon, ill always respond to you! <3

Lots of love- Raz