Chapter Thirty-Two

So, my kiss, marry, kill are....

Kiss: Alex Gaskarth, Marry: Rocky Lynch, and Kill: Taylor Swift

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roxy's Point of View:

Buzz! My phone yelled at me the following Monday morning. I rolled over lazily. It was from Noah. Wake up!

I rolled my green eyes and fell back asleep. Or at least tried to. Grace popped her head into the room. I could hear her sigh and walked over to my bed side. “Roxy, it's time for you to wake up.” She tried shaking me. I refused to move. I knew she was getting made. “Roxy, now!”

When I didn't move, Grace pulled the cover from the bed. “You have been cooped up in the room all weekend, that was fine. But now it's time to wake up and get moving.” She started to move towards the door. “If you're not up in five minutes I'm releasing the kids on you.”

I groaned as my phone buzzed again. I looked up to see a text from Danny. If you wake up right now, I'll bring you starbucks.

I sent him a text of the drink I want, then I fell out of my bed. I blasted Pierce The Veil as I got ready for school.

I slipped on an off the shoulder red sweater with Mickey Mouse giving the finger paired with jean shorts and red converse. After slipping my hair into a messy ponytail, I grabbed my skateboard and was off to school.

When I got to school, Connor was at the front door with his latest girlfriend. As soon as I came to his side, he dismissed her with a hug and a kiss. I rolled my eyes. I was not in the mood to see couples sharing tongues.

I started to walk away with my board tucked under my arm. Connor jogged to catch up with me. “Where are we meeting up with the guys?”

“Your locker.” One of my best friends explained. Together we walked through the school, just talking about random nothings. As we walked, I felt eyes watching us. And to much of my dismay, I was right.

“Why is everybody staring at us?” I whispered with utter confusion as we walked down the hallway. I could feel their beady eyes watching us, including Danny and Noah.

“It might have something to do with that...” I followed Connor's gaze to my locker. Or at least where my locker's supposed to be. It was plastered in copies of a magazine article. I could hear the murmurers as I walked up to get a better look. My heart sank when I saw the articles were all about Ross and me.

“What the hell is this?” I read the article. Tears were forming in my eyes when I saw Ross kissing Maia in one of the side pictures. As the tears fell from my eyes, I tried to rip the papers down.

“Rox,” Connor came up behind me, resting his hand on my shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me, just holding me as I cried.

With the click clack of high heels, I knew someone just walked up to us. “Oh, look who's not so tough now without her famous boyfriend.”

I couldn't handle Amanda's sarcasm. I ripped myself from Connor's hold and stood fact to face to with the brat. “I could kick your butt before I dated Ross, and we both know I can still do it.” I growled, just waiting for her to press on. I needed to punch something and Amanda was the perfect thing.

Amanda smirked. “Is that why you were crying? Cause you're so tough?”

I walked up closer to her. “Amanda, just shut up.” I started to walk back to my friends.

“At least I can keep my guy interested.” The corners of her lips twitched up into a grin.”I mean, isn't that why he left you? Cause he was having a fling with his co star? Maia, right?”