Chapter Thirteen

Ross' Chapter:

“And cut!” The director called out from his place behind the camera. “That's a wrap for today.”

With a sigh I started to walk off the set. I felt someone came up to me, and with a glance I realized that it was Calum. “What's eating you up?”

I shook my head. “It's just I haven't heard from Roxy all day.”

“Isn't that her over there?” I glanced over to see my girlfriend standing by my dressing room. My heart flipped as I watched her glanced over to me. Calum glanced over to me with a smirk on his face. “Go get her.”

As I started to run to her, she started to run to me. When we got close, Roxy threw her arms around my neck. “I'm so sorry.” She whispered into my ears.

I couldn't say anything, I just nuzzled my nose into the crook of her neck. “You scared me you know that?” I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me.

“I'm so sorry Ross. I didn't mean to scare you.” She kissed my cheek, bringing a smile to my lips.

As I unwrapped myself from Roxy, I placed my hands on the sides of her face. “I'm gonna kiss my beautiful girlfriend now.” I smiled.

“Oh, really?” She raised an eyebrow. “Will she mind if I kiss you first?” I shook my head, waiting for her to kiss me. “Good, cause that's exactly what I'm going to do.” She smirked.

We both smiled as I pulled my favorite girl in for a kiss.

~~~

Twenty minutes later Roxy and I were sitting on my living room couch. We sat pretzeled with our fingers interlaced. “Honey, are you okay?” I asked after noticing how quiet Roxy has been the entire way back to my house.

“Ross, I need to tell you something.” Her voice was quiet whisper. “Last night, right after you left, Pierce came over.”

I tensed up. Man, I can't stand that guy, especially since he tried to take off my head with a remote controller. “What did he want?”

Roxy bit the inside of her lips as she tried to explain what happened. “After you left, I saw Pierce standing on the side walk, he said we needed to talk. So, after I gave Mikey back to Grace, then Pierce and I walked over to the park down the street.” She looked at me with sad eyes. “Ross, he told me he was in love with me.”

“What!?” I exclaimed. “Seriously, what happened?” I was pissed. It was one thing to have feelings for someone's girlfriend, it was a totally different thing to make a move on someone's girlfriend. I am going to kill Pierce!

“I told him I never thought about him like that, and even if I ever did, I have you now.” She gave my hand a reassuring squeeze. “After he tried to kiss me, I shoved him away. Then he made me choose between you or him and the band.”

Oh crap, this is it. She was going to break up with me. I know how important music is to Roxy, so of course I knew she was going to choose the band. I looked down, trying to avoid the beautiful green eyes. “Ross, can you please look at me?” He voice was so soft, but that didn't make me look at her, I just couldn't.

I felt her warm hand hand on my chin. “Ross, I want to look into my boyfriend's eyes when I tell him that I chose him over my music.”

“Really?” I couldn't help but smile when I heard the news. She chose me. I leaned over our bodies and planted my lips on hers.

Before we could get to carried away, the front door swung open. Roxy and I jump apart, only to be relived when we saw Riker and Rydel walking into the house. “Are we interrupting something?” Riker asked with a mischievous smirk.