Chapter 28: Round 1

We were waiting for our turn, The boys where in one spot calming their nerves.

Kc: Alright Guys go change well going to start soon

They all nodded and went to go change, Us girls went ahead to set somethings up for them. Once the boys came and started to warm up. Some boys from the other team were making fun of Tanaka for having his head shaved. Tanaka spiked the ball and it made them shut up.

Kc: Nice Kill Tanaka!

As the game started Takeda gave them a speech on how they have inspired. I gave Daichi a kiss on the cheek and he smiled. We won the first set pretty easily. I looked at the audience and saw the old coach Ukai.

Kc: Hey look Old Coach Ukai is here

Ukai stiffened up and me and Kiyoko laughed a bit. The second set was going and were where ahead. We won the second set and the boys screamed in joy. After our match we went to see the other team we were going against. They were really intimidating especially because they have this tall player.

Kc: Woah he's really tall

Noya: He is..

Kc: THATS SO COOL!

Daichi: Uh! He's our opponent remember?!?

Kc: No he is yours not mine

He scoffed and pulled me into a hug, Noya started to laugh a bit.

Daichi: You only get to cheer for us especially for me

Kc: But Noya has better skills

Noya: Aww thanks Kc *Grins*

Daichi glared at him and Noya just ran away from him.

Kc: Your so mean why do you have to do that to my favorite second year *Whines*

Daichi: Because, anyway your always going to cheer for us right.

I started to think about it if we ever go against Shiratorizawa when it may be hard for me. I would want to cheer for Wakatoshi.

Kc: Of course but if we go against Shiratorizawa I can't....it's my old school remember I feel like I would be betraying them especially if my friends are there

Daichi: I understand baby....come one let's get going *Smiles*

I kissed his jaw and grabbed his hand, he laughed a bit and ended up carrying me.

————-
We got ready for the second round that guy was really tall it made Daichi and the others look short. When the game started they made the first point. The tall guy didn't even care about the net, he reached over it. Although Kageyama, Hinata, And Tanaka knew they were to short.

Kc: Oh man, that sucks.

We couldn't make a make a point well we did but that was because of someone's serve. A time out was called, Daichi notice something about the tall guy that might helped them. We got some more points thanks to Hinata and Kageyama.

Kc: NICE ONE HINATA AND KAGEYAMA!

Hinata: YEAH!

Kageyama nodded at me the tall dude was finally in the back. One of the guys we're about to spike it but Tsukishima blocked it.

Kc: NICE ONE TSUKI!

He rolled his eyes at me, which got me a bit peeved, so I glared at him.

Kc: I really hope that tall guys spikes the ball straight to you face!

Coach Ukai stifled a laugh, Kiyoko smiled and The boys also tried not to laugh.