Let's Ride the Rollercoaster!!!

Serina's POV

I was waayyyyy too excited about the amusement park that sleeping was impossible, which made class seem to drraaagggg on forever!!! The teacher just droned on and on and on about something that was completely boring. If we're gonna be forced to sit in a class for hours every night, couldn't we learn about something interesting like dinosaurs or Pluto. Apparently not cause instead we get to learn about vampire history...BORING!!!!!

My excitement was causing me to fidget. My leg was shaking and I was fiddling with anything I could get my hands on. It got so bad that Senri gathered me into a hug and kept carding his fingers through my hair to calm me down. Ri-Ri knows that my hair is my weakness. Playing with it is a sure fire way to get me to relax and fall asleep.

I was so out of it that he had to carry me back to the dorms, which made me realize just how nice it is to not walk. I think I'll have Ri-Ri carry me everywhere from now on. I'm sure he'll be ok with it.

Before I knew it, it was morning!!! I was up and ready by 6:00 but I had to wait for everyone else, which was absolute torture!!

Finally after what seemed like years, it was 7:30. Everyone trudged downstairs and outside. Most of them seemed miserable, probably cause it was day time and you know sunshine and vamps don't really get along, but you know what????? Sunscreen and hats and umbrellas are a vampire's best friend.

If I thought waiting for 7:30 was bad, the drive to the amusement park was WORSE!! Why couldn't we just magically appear at the park!!! Why did we need to take such a slow car...limo...whatever the heck it's called!?!? WHY??????

"Are we there yet??" I ask.

"No." Answers Senri.

~5 mins later~

"Are we there yet?"

"No." Answers Rima.

~5 mins later~

"Are we there yet?"

"Not yet." Says Yuki.

~5 mins later~

"Are we there yet?"

Akatsuki rolls his eyes before saying no.

~5 mins later~

"Are we ther....."

"If you ask one more time, I am duct taping your mouth shut." Zero growls.

"You don't even have duct tape."

Zero glares as he says, "Try me."

I sit quietly after that.

The wait was worth it though!!! When we got to the amusement park, I saw a ginormous rollercoaster!

"Let's ride the rollercoaster!!!!" I shouted while dragging Ri-Ri towards the ride.

Although he didn't seem happy, Senri didn't fight against me, he simply followed like a good twin should. Everyone else on the other hand didn't, which was just rude :(

Senri and I rode every ride together. We had soooooo much fun and it made me realize just how much I missed spending time with him. We even got cotton candy and a funnel cake!!! AND he won me a GINORMOUS stuffed unicorn!!!!!! Her name is Sparkles and she is the best unicorn in the whole world.

Although we had all split up, we all met back up to eat lunch together. Everyone was smiling, even Zero who was trying very hard to hide it. We all laughed and talked and just had a good lunch. Afterwards we split back up and rode more rides.

I wanted to ride the rollercoaster again even though Senri said it would be a bad idea after eating. Who cares if it makes me sick???? It'll be a good memory!!! Embarrassing...yes. Treasured...absolutely.

It didn't even matter in the end cause you know what, I didn't throw up so HA Senri!!

Finally it was time to leave.

"I really don't want to leave," I whined.

"We have to," Senri said.

"No we don't!!!!!"

"Yes we do."

"No we don't!!!!"

"Rina the park is closing, we have to leave."

"But but rollercoaster..."

Done with arguing, Senri threw me over his shoulder, to the amusement of everyone else, and carried me to the limo.

I couldn't help but pout as we drove away.

Yuki giggled at my expression before saying, "Thank you for taking us the amusement park Serina. I had a lot of fun!"

Everyone chimed in with their agreement...except Zero. It's always Zero who has to be contradictory. I think he enjoys it. It's his mission in life to disagree with everyone.

"You're welcome!!! I'm so happy you all came. Everyone was happy today which makes me happy!!" I give everyone a big smile before laying my head on Senri's shoulder and falling asleep. I guess adrenaline and excitement can only keep me awake for so long.

Senri's POV

Glancing down at my twin sister, I can't help the small smile that appears on my face. She may be a ball of energy and annoying at times, but all she wanted was to make everyone happy. I wouldn't change anything about her.

I carded my fingers through her hair to keep her asleep despite the chatter in the back of the limo. I know she sometimes has trouble sleeping, so I want her to get as much of it while she can.

So it's been a while...
Sorry it's been so long. Life got crazy and I lost all motivation. Not making any promises on future updates since I honestly just logged back onto Wattpad for fun in the middle of the night. To anyone who is still interested in this story, I hope you enjoy :)