Nooooo I don't wanna stand

Serina's pov

"Get up."

"Nooooooooo." I moaned with my head under the covers.

"You have to get up Serina." Senri pleaded with me.

"Nooooooo I don't wanna."

"Please Rina."

"No I don't feel good. I don't wanna go to class."

"If you don't want to go to class then you need to go talk to Lord Kaname."

"Noooooo I don't wanna stand."

"I'll go get him." Takuma said as he walked out of our room.

I had been lying in the same position ever since I woke up. I was curled in the fetal position with the blanket over my head. Just the light from the lamp was burning my eyes. I have major cramps and my throat was burning. Safe to say school was not my first priority.

"Ri-Ri I want sugar." I moan out.

Before Senri could reply the door opened and two people walked in: Kaname and Takuma.

"Please leave me alone with Serina for a moment." Kaname said it as a request but everyone knew it was an order.

Once we were alone Kaname let out a sigh.

"What's wrong Serina?"

"I'm not going to class."

"Why not?"

"I don't feel good."

"You know vampires rarely get sick. What's wrong?"

"I already told you I don't feel good."

He didn't reply but a shuffle sound alerted me that he was moving closer. I wasn't sure why until the blanket was ripped off my body. The light hit me and I hissed like the vampire I am.

"You're pale...too pale. You're eyes are glowing with hunger. You're starved aren't you?"

I don't answer instead I distract myself by looking at the bedsheets.

"When was the last time you fed."

I answer with silence again.

He sighs again before walking to the door and bringing in Takuma and Senri.

"When was the last time you saw Serina feed?"

They are both deep in thought for a moment before glancing at each other then back at Kaname.

"We haven't seen her feed at all since her arrival." Takuma finally answered.

"Why are you starving yourself Serina?"

"I don't like drinking blood. I don't like the tablets either."

"Drinking blood is apart of a vampire's nature. It is natural for us to drink blood." Kaname explained what I already know.

"I know but I just don't like blood so I force myself to not drink it until I can't
control my thirst anymore."

"Why don't you like blood?" Takuma questioned me.

"I don't know guess I'm not a very good vampire am I?" I chuckle.

"Come on let's get you fed."

"Nu uh. I don't want to."

"You need blood."

"No I don't. What I need is sugar. Sugar helps with cravings."

"That's why you are always eating sugar?"