Funky

Serina's pov

The school has officially gone funky. Zero is being even crankier than I thought was possible and Kaname has gotten to the point where he wants to know everything about me. Well guess what Kana? If you want to learn about me than you have to actually want to be in my presence instead of staying in your room all day.

But whatever I mean I got my wonderful Ri-Ri and Takuma is amazing. Rima and Hana are like my BFFs and I got a record deal because apparently my voice doesn't sound like nails on a chalkboard. That is why I have decided today that we are all going to an amusement park. It is going to be amazing and we are all going to have fun and everyone is going. Now I just have to find a way to get everyone to agree to go.

"Senri Senri Senri Senri Senri Sen..."

"Yes Serina, what is it?"

"Well I've decided that in order to get everyone happy since it seems like the school has gone a little funky is to go to an amusement park!! Doesn't that sound like an amazing idea?? I think it will be super fun and everyone will have the time of their lives. Oh I can't  wait. So what do you say will you help me convince everyone to go??"

"Serina darling I would love to go to an amusement park with you but don't you think you should get permission from Lord Kaname?"

"Oh yeah that is true. Thanks Senri! You are so smart!!" I give him a kiss on the cheek before dashing away to talk to Kana.

I probably should have knocked. I definitely should have knocked, but I was just waaaayyyyyyy too excited to let something like knocking get in my way. So instead I barged in like I owned the place.......and was met with an empty room.

"Awwww man now I either have to wait or go searching," I whined.

Hmmmm if I was dorm leader where would I go???? I would probably run away because it sounds like too much responsibility. Yeah Kana probably ran away to join the circus because he was stressed.

"OMG KANA RAN AWAY TO JOIN THE CIRCUS!!!!!" I shouted before running to the headmaster to alert him.

It took me no time to run into his office.

"Headmaster!!!!! Headmaster!!!! You'll never believe what has happened!!!"

"Serina is everything alright!?!?" He sounded panicky....then again he must be just as worried as I am. Maybe he already knows Kana left and is trying to find a doppelgänger.

"Kana ran away to join the circus. He must be so stressed being dorm leader that he just snapped and ran away to pursue his life long dream of being a clown!!!!!!"

"Serina I'm right here." A voice said.

"OMG!!!! I knew you knew Kana already left. You've already found a doppelgänger!?! Wow you're fast and efficient dude. That's A+ headmastering right there. Good job!!"

Turning away from the headmaster I look to see the fake new Kana.

"Hmmmmm well you look like Kana and you sounded like Kana and you seem powerful and mysterious like Kana. You've passed the Kana doppelgänger test. Congrats!!!! I'm Serina Shiki. I'm the real Kana's cousin which means I'm your fake cousin."

"Serina I know who you are. There is no doppelgänger and I didn't run away to join the circus."

"Right and you expect me to believe that."

"Yes it is the truth after all."

"Ohhhhhh now I get it!!!!! You're already in character. You can't let anyone know that the real Kana has left!!! Oh you're good!!!"

The fake Kana looks like he's ready to face palm while the headmaster looks like he's ready to explode laughing.

"What??"

"Serina Lord Kaname hasn't run away we were just discussing the school and the night class."

"Oh well I guess that's what I get for trying to put myself in Kana's shoes. Annnyyywaaayyyy I was wondering if we could go to an amusement park?"

"Who all is including in this "we"?"

"Well there would be Senri, Rima, Hana, Ruka, Akatsuki, Takuma, Zero, Yuki, of course you would be invited, oh and myself, and and and I think that's it."

"When?"

"Well I suppose today would be super short notice especially since we have class in like three hours but we could go tomorrow. Wouldn't that be fun??? Everyone has been acting weird and I don't like it."

"Of course you can go to an amusement park. I'm not sure if I can attend but I will do my best."

I squealed and hugged him, "Thank you so much!!!! You are the best cousin ever!!! I love you!!!"

"You need to ask everyone if they wish to accompany you."

"Of course!! Bye!!!" I say before running to find Zero and Yuki.

I spot them walking together and skid to a stop.

"Hey hey hi!!"

"Hi Serina." Yuki, being the darling she is, answers. Zero grunts...like a caveman.

"Ok ok ok so here's the deal. Kana said that the night class can go to an amusement park tomorrow and I wanted to know if you two wanted to come?"

"No."

"Zero so fast!?! No thinking."

"We can't."

"Zero don't say that. Of course we can go." Yuki says after slapping Zero's arm.

"Yippee!!! Awesome be ready at like 7:30 tomorrow it's a few hours away and it opens at 10:00." I hug them both before running off to the night dorms.

Upon entering I shout for my all of my friends to come downstairs.

I have to shout multiple times before they all drag themselves down.

"Awesome now that you're all here there is something very very very important I would like to ask."

I pause to make it seem dramatic.

"Upon discovering that Kana has not ran away to join the circus I asked him a question."

Another pause.

"Oh get on with it Serina." Ruka snaps.

"So impatient! Anyway I asked if we could go to an amusement park tomorrow. He said yes which means all of us including Zero and Yuki and possibly Kana will be having a super amazing fun day tomorrow. Everyone needs to be ready by 7:30."

"That's so early." Hana complained.

"Yeah I know but maybe if you ask Kana nicely we can skip class."

"Or we could all follow Senri and Serina's example and sleep through class." Akatsuki pitches the idea.

"Yes do follow the amazing example of Senri and I."

"Is that all cause I'm still tired?"

"Of course nighty night....or would it be afternoony afternoon? Eveningy evening?" I ponder.

"Go to sleep Serina."

"Ok ok!"

Sorry for the super long wait. Thank you for being patient and thank you for your support. I promise I have not given up on this story. It may take longer for me to update, but I will update. Don't forget to comment and vote. Love you all lots!!!!