When was the war of 1812?

This video is not the one I wanted but it shall do. Be aware that this video contains regurgitation. Do not watch if you have a weak stomach. You have been warned

Serina's pov

The girls were screaming again. They never seem to stop. It's the same thing day in and day out.

But not today. Today something was missing. A certain someone named Zero was gone and I'm pretty sure I know why.

I guess I'll just have to investigate to prove my theory correct.

"Wah school doesn't do me any good, why do I have to go!?!?"

"To get smart."

"Psh I'm plenty smart."

"Fine when was the war of 1812?"

"Ummmmm wasn't it in like 1877?"

I watch them all face palm.

"Kidding kidding. It was in 1812, and the British wanted to take back America."

"Oh thank God I thought for a second that you were serious."

"Gasp!!! How dare you believe me to be stupid." I giggle as I run into the the classroom.

A squeal leaves my mouth upon entering the room. Within seconds all of the vamps were in the class with me.

"Ri ri look look!!! It's Yagari!!! Hi Yagari!!!!!"

"Sit down." He says in a bland tone.

"Nope, I'm going to hug you!"

Before he could react, my arms were already around his waist in a vise grip.

"Get off."

"Wah don't be mean!"

Senri steps up and pulls me off of him. He carries me to our desk and sits us down, me in his lap.

Turns out Yagari is just as boring as all of the other teachers. His lesson was putting me to sleep. Senri had long since fallen asleep so you know what I'm just gonna give up trying to listen. I knew it already.

I cuddled into Senri. I took comfort in being close to my older twin brother. I closed my eyes and let the blackness take over.

I guess I slept through the whole lesson. I would have kept sleeping if it was for the whistling sound of a blade flying through the air.

Glancing up to Yagari, I see him holding a book up with a blade sticking out of it.

"Wow nice catch Yaga!"

"Don't call me that."

"Don't be a Debbie downer!"

"I'm leaving now."

"NO DONT GO YAGA!!"

"Good bye class."

"YAGARI!!!!!" I run out after him.

He was talking to Yuki when I exited the class.

"Oh oh oh!! Hi Yuki!!!" I run up to hug her but to my surprise she doesn't hug me back.

I look between Yagari and Yuki. With a sigh I voice what I suspected.

"This is about Zero isn't it?"

"Yes. Yagari-sempai won't tell me where he is."

"Yaga don't be rude!!! Tell Yuki where her dear best friend is."

He doesn't budge so I stare him down.

".......Fine!!!! He is in the guest bedroom."

"Thank you!" Yuki shouts before running off.