I call BS

Serina's pov

I guess I fell asleep while waiting for class to start because one second I was sitting thinking and the next I was being woke up. Not that I mind falling asleep actually sleeping is one of my favorite things in the world. Plus I was having an amazing dream about a donut. We were in a band together but when needed one more person so we recruited a sugar cookie.

"Man now I want a donut," I grumbled to myself.

"What?"

"Oh my donkey!! You scared the poop out of me! Don't do that." I say while looking at my other half.

"Sorry." Senri voiced quietly. "Anyway it's time to get ready we walk in five minutes."

Looking down at my rumpled clothes and seeing my messy hair in a mirror I realize that I'm gonna need more than five minutes.

Senri recognized the look on my face and with a sigh said, "Come on let's get you all dolled up."

"I'm not a doll....but I do need help."

I quickly changed into the sparkling white uniform and started on my makeup while Senri brushed my hair. We finished just in time because we soon heard Takuma shout up to us.

"Come on, better not be late." I said to Senri but before leaving the room I grabbed a couple boxes of pocky.

I slid down the railing while Senri walked down normally. We both headed towards Rima and with that we started to walk.

When the gate opened, I was once again surrounded by the annoying squeals of fangirls. I grabbed onto Senri's arm while leaning into his jacket hoping to drown out some of the noise. It didn't help sadly but Senri did start playing with my hair which I totally love.

"Are Senri and the new girl a couple."

"They would be so cute together."

"Aww but I wanted Senri all to myself."

Hearing how disappointed they were and how clueless, I decided to introduce myself to a few.

"Hi!!! My name is Serina Shiki and Senri is my twin brother. What are your names?"

"Kotoko."

"Kugura."

"Akiko."

"Izumi."

"You all have very beautiful names. I hope we get along. Well I got to get to class. Bye! It was lovely meeting you!" I say and start skipping away to the classroom.

Upon reaching the classroom I realize that I'm late.

With a sigh I apoligize to the teacher although he seems to be haivng none of it. Actually he seems to be having a meltdown.

"NO, NO! I am done with you vampires. Always acting like you run the school. NO! One of you is always late and every single time I forgive it but no more! Start acting like you actually care about your education. You may have the looks but you do not have the brains!!" the teacher shouted.

I shied away even though he was a human teacher. I didn't like being yelled at.

Senri noticed this and came to my rescue. He grabbed me by my waist and dragged me to his seat where he sat me down on his lap and started to play with my hair again. I think he realized that playing with my hair relaxes me.

Kaname was the one who spoke next. "That was very disrespectful. You should not speak to your elders that way."

"But you are not my elders. You are nothing but immature teenagers acting like they rule the world." A collective gasp was heard around the classroom as the lowly human spoke down to Lord Kaname.