Look at me I'm a target

Serina's outfit for Takuma's birthday party. (I want it!!)

Serina's pov

"YUKI!!!!!"

I run up to her and give her a huge hug.

"Oh um hi Serina. What are you doing here?"

"I thought we could go get ice cream. Plus I need to buy Takuma a birthday gift."

Yuki looks at the silent Zero who is standing by her side.

"Sure let's go."

"YAY!!!!"

Before leaving I hug Zero. I wasn't surprised that he didn't hug back.

Yuki and I walked into town. It was quiet except for my humming. I didn't mind the silence. It was peaceful.

We go into a bunch of different stores before I find the perfect gift for him. The gift is a couple of mangas and a notebook with the words Death Note written on the front.

It was perfect!! He is going to love it!!

After the shopping, we headed to an ice cream parlor.

Yuki got a simple milkshake while I got a ginormous sundae with a pound of whipped cream and caramel on top.

We make small talk over the ice cream. I do most of the talking. I normally do.

"So who bit you??" My question catches her off guard.

"I...I just scraped it against a tree branch."

I hum in acknowledgement as I cup her cheek. She stares into my eyes. My other hand pulls off her bandage. She gasps.

"Naughty girl, you lied."

"I didn't know you could be so serious."

"I can but I try my best not to be. Don't think you can change the subject that easily."

"I...I can't tell you."

"Yes you can. I can keep a secret you know. I'm quite good at it."

Yuki chuckles slightly before answering, "You swear."

"On my life."

"Zero bit me. When he was younger, his family was attacked by a pureblood named Shizuka Hio. She bit him and now he is a vampire."

Yuki's eyes were full of tears as she told me.

"I am very sorry. I'll keep it a secret."

"Thank you so much."

"Yup yup. I'm always here to help. We better get back. I have to get ready for Takuma's party."

I skip down the street as Yuki rushes to keep up with me. We didn't make it very far before a vampire appears before us.

I stare at the Level E sadly. The fate of a Level E can only be described as tragic. I keep Yuki behind me trying to keep her safe.

The vampire lunges and I pull Yuki out of the way. Just as I am about to bite my finger to use my blood whip, Takuma and Senri appear and save the day.

"Awww I could have done that. I was prepared."

"Come on sis. Let's get back."

Senri and I walk ahead of Takuma and Yuki. I know that Takuma is inviting Yuki and I know that she will say yes. She is a curious one who will want to understand what just happened.

~Time skip brought to you by ME!!!!~

I walk gracefully down the stairs...NOT!!!

I'm wearing high heels also known as death traps. Even if I am wearing a dress I will not risk my life walking down the stairs with these horrible contraptions on my feet. Although they are really cute lace boots that go well with my blue dress with a lace covering. I have blue and black lace gloves and a blue jewel headpiece as accessories.