That's so cruel

Serina's pov

A little fact about me: I love to sleep. When I say love I mean LOVE!! You can always find me sleeping unless I have way too much sugar in my system, like right now.

I'm currently bouncing around the room giggling. I know I'm making too much noise but I can't help it. I can't think straight when I have this much sugar in me.

So yes here I am in the moon dorms going crazy. Surrounded by moody vampires who just woke up because of me. Safe to say I'm dead.

Pausing in the middle of my Taylor Swift song I turn to them and say, Oh...um...hey so...how's life?"

"It would be good if you weren't here. You woke me from my beauty sleep!" Ruka screeches.

"Aww but darling you don't need beauty sleep, your pretty enough. What you need is exercise. Get your body working and moving. Your blood flowing. It makes everything better."

"No that is not what I need. I need to sleep. It is time to sleep!"

"It 2:00 in the afternoon! It's time to be up!"

Ruka mumbles under her breath about how pointless this is.

"Umm hey Serina are you ok?" Questioned Aido.

"Mmhm why do you ask?" I start twirling in a circle looking up at the ceiling.

"Because your eyes are dilated."

"Nope I'm fabulous!!"

"Are you on drugs?"

"What would make you think that?"

"Oh I don't know maybe the fact that you are acting like your as high as a kite." Ruka said in a sharp tone.

"Hmmm I suppose you could say I'm high."

At this Senri's eyes widen and I can tell he is angry.

"...On sugar." I start giggling again.

Senri lets out a sigh of relief before saying, "We need sleep."

Nods and grunts of agreement could be heard from the other vampires.

"Ok I'm going to go explore bye bye!"

I run out the door while the vampires walk back towards their rooms.

In truth I don't really want to be out here. Last time I went outside during the day I got chased by a mob of squealing girls. That is some scary stuff. But I have nothing better to do than to walk around.

".........wow it's just classrooms and trees." This is boring!!!!

"Wait there are trees!! I know what to do!!"

I use my amazing monkey abilities and climb up a huge tree. Looking around, I let a gasp of amazement exit my mouth. It's so beautiful.

I can see so much from up here. Like a pool and some stream looking thing. I see a meadow full of flowers. All it took was flowers to get me down out of that tree and moving.

Finding the colorful and nice smelling meadow makes my eyes light up and a huge smile spread across my face.

I set to work making a crown of flowers. I also make a lei (A/N is that how you spell it...oh well correct me if I'm wrong). After making my own I make a crown for Senri, then Rima, then Ruka, then Takuma, then Aido, then Akatsuki, then Yuki, then Zero, and lastly I make one for Lord Kaname.

Looking up at the sky I realize that it is getting close to the time we walk to class. I don't want to leave the meadow but I can't skip class.

Walking back to the dorms I get the feeling that someone is following me. Turning around I come face to face with a gun barrel. I let a small squeak out before looking at who is holding the gun.