Wonderful, amazing, handsome, other half, twin brother

Serina's pov

"Ehhhhhh!!!' I was really hoping no one would notice!" I whine.

The room is silent.

"Ok let's give you all a genetics lesson. When a boy and a girl love each other very much they decide to let sperm meet egg. Nine months later a little tiny person comes out of the mother. The tiny person has half of the mom's genes and half of the dad's genes."

"Your point?" Hana asks.

"Omg my dad has heterochromia and he passed it on to me."

"Why do you hide it?"

"Cause I got daddy issues."

"No really why?"

"No I do, I really do have issues with my father."

"Why?"

"Cause I'm a teenage girl. Now can we stop the interrogation. In case you didn't notice the teacher has arrived."

They all stared at me for a couple of seconds before turning their attention to the teacher. I couldn't help but let out a sigh, not sure if it's out of relief or annoyance.

Ahhhhh whatever that's too much thinking!!!

The whole lesson I just sat with my head down not saying anything. I know I know I was silent for a couple of hours. RECORD!!!! Not really.

"Senri can we go lay down I'm tired?" I ask during break.

Instead of answering he just patted his lap basically saying, "We can't leave but I'll be your pillow."

I let out another sigh but accepted his offer and quickly fell asleep escaping reality for dreams that may or may not be better.

Time skip brought to you by..........wait for it...........wait for it.........keep waiting

Are you still waiting?

Or did you skip this part?

I bet you skipped.

Are you curious?

You do know the saying right?

The one about curiosity killing the cat

But satisfaction brought it back

So here is your satisfaction

It's one word

SUPERWHOLOCK

I wake up in bed with Senri. Our legs w are jumbled mess of limbs and one arm is across my waist. His hair is messy and his mouth is partly open. He looks so peaceful...he looks ADORABLE!!!!!!

While I was fangirling inside my head Takuma had woken up and is now looking at me strangely.

"Are you fangirling inside your head?"

".....maaaayyyyybbbbbbbeeeee....but I mean can you blame me?? Look at Senri isn't he just adorable!?!" I squealed.

"True true he always looks so peaceful when he sleeps, which is half of the time."

"Awww I really want to get up and get some sugar but I don't want to disturb him." I look down at my other half sleeping soundly. My face is scrunched up in thought.

"You know I'll let him sleep some more. I feel like he hasn't gotten much sleep lately."

"You're probably right. Do you want me to get you something to eat?"

"Oooooooooo  oooooooooo yes I think I still have an emergency stash of sugar cubes in one my drawers."

"Which one?"

"Ummmmmmmmmm you know I'm not quite sure."

"Ok I'll just look through them."

I relax into Senri's arms again as Takuma walked over to the drawers and began to open them and search through the folded clothes. He continued to open drawers.

"WAIT NOT TH....never mind too late."

Takuma's face turned bright red as he saw my collection of bras and underwear.

"Well you might as well look through the drawer now that its opened."

"I'm sorry!!!!! I didn't mean to!!!" Takuma sounded so panicked it was kind of funny.

"Don't worry it's ok...well only if you find the sugar cubes."

He began vigorously looking for the sugar cubes in hopes of making it up to me.

Turns out they were in my underwear drawer.

"Yay!!!! Sugar sugar sugar!!! I love sugar!!!!! Sugar sugar sugar!!!! I would die without sugar!!!!"

"Did you just sing a song about your love of sugar?"

I jumped when I heard Senri asking that question.

"Senri you're up already!? Did I wake you??? Sorry I was trying to let you sleep in longer."

"I got enough sleep for now. Don't worry about me."

"You're my brother, my twin, how could I not worry about about you?"

He stroked my hair and stared at my eyes.

MY EYES!!!!

"Uhhhhh Senri can we can buy me some new contact lenses?"

"Why hide your eyes, they're beautiful."

I can't help but blush when he said that.

"Thank you but I feel more comfortable with contacts in."

"Ok then we can go look, but only because I want you to feel comfortable."

I get dressed in black skinny jeans, a baggy grey sweater, and combat boots. I know I look good.

The walk into town was a comfortable silence that neither of us had any intention of breaking.

When we arrived at the eye doctor place thingy Senri talks to the lady at the front desk while I look at the colored contacts.

"What do you want?"

"Well obviously a blue that matches my other eye. Hey Senri would be mad if our eyes didn't match??"

"It wouldn't change a thing."

"Cool can I get purple ones too?"

"Sure."

"What about the clock ones?"

"Sure."

"And the galaxy ones?"

"You're lucky I love you."

"I know I have the best big brother in the world!" I exclaim as I hug him.

After pointing the contacts out to the the lady we go to the desk to pay. I decide to be antisocial and not speak as I pull out the left over sugar cubes from my pocket.

I nudge Senri's side and hold up the bag offering him one. He accepts. Turns out that he loves sugar cubes almost as much as me.

I put in the blue contact as soon as we, I mean he, finished paying. And we leave, me skipping and humming? Senri walking in silence.

"You know my wonderful, amazing, handsome, other half, twin brother..."

"You want ice cream?"

"Actually I want a slurpee." I give him my best puppy dog eyes.

"Fine lets get you a slurpee."

"YIPPEE!!!!!"

Sorry it took so long. I lost inspiration and motivation in basically everything. Fret not because I will continue to update just maybe not super regularly. Sorry it'll be better once summer comes and I can finally relax. Please comment and vote. Bye bye lovelies!!!