You don't know me but I'm your twin sister

Serina's pov

I can't say I'm happy about school but I am excited about meeting Senri. Although I do wish he would hurry up. Currently I'm sitting next to Rima, but she doesn't talk much and I love to talk so I'm having a conversation...well more like a debate...with Aido. We are discussing flavors of ice cream.

"The best flavor is most definitely mint chocolate chip." I state.

"Maybe if you like eating toothpaste. The best flavor is rocky road." Aido declares.

"No ewwww! I mean no offense to rocky road but there are too many different flavors."

"That's what is so great about it, it's like a mouthgasm!"

"Ewwwww but whatever agree to disagree. Now which do you prefer, ice cream or frozen yogurt?"

"No doubt about it, ice cream wins by a long shot."

"I prefer frozen yogurt but ice cream is also amazing." Right after I said that, the door opened and in strolled Takuma followed by Senri. Faster than lightening I was in front of the two vampire males. Without a thought, I hugged my twin brother. After a moment of hesitation, he hugged me back but only for a second before pulling away. He seemed to look right into my soul which made me nervous. Glancing up at him with a nervous smile on my face, I began to speak.

"Hi I'm Serina.. imyourtwinsister." I mumbled the last part so low and fast that he couldn't understand and asked me to repeat it.

Taking a deep breath I began to speak again. "You don't know me but I'm your twin sister."

You could hear gasps from around the room but my heart metaphorically beating in my ears drowned them out. I stood staring at my brother scared that he would accuse me of lying or disown me, but what happened next shocked me speechless.

He hugged me. My beautiful doll-like brother hugged me.

"Mother mentioned you once but I wasn't sure if she was telling the truth. Hello little sister," Senri whispered in my ear.

After that beautiful meeting class started, but I was exhausted. My sleep deprived brain could finally relax now that the adrenaline from the nerves was wearing off. Plus my sugar high was finished which is totally heartbreaking but I'll deal with that later. I rested my head on Senri's shoulder. I tried my best to pay attention but the teacher's voice was lulling me to sleep. It wasn't long before my eyes closed completely and I drifted off to dreamland.

Senri's pov

This girl is so different from me. She smiles and seems happy. She isn't afraid to show emotion unlike me. I can't show emotion. My whole life I haven't been able to show emotion for fear of hurting my mother. I became the perfect doll. Serina isn't like that though. At least I hope not. When I stared deep into her eyes I saw something I couldn't decipher. Some emotion that was hidden deep but was definitely present. It wasn't happiness, it was something dark and it seemed to wear down on her. To be honest it scared me. I was not an expert at emotions but I had to figure it out, I will figure it out.

Looking down at the sleeping girl on my shoulder I felt emotion. I only ever feel this when I'm with Rima, but within the couple of minutes of knowing Serina, she has worked her way into my heart. I feel happy. I know I must protect her but I also know that I'm not the most suitable for the job. I vow to do my best.

~Time skip brought to you by Supernatural. Saving people, hunting things, the family business.~

Serina was still sleeping when class ended, so instead of waking her up I decided to just carry her back to the dorms. Lifting her up I noticed how light she was, but then again she is short. I walked back to the dorms with Takuma on my right and Rima on my left. Noticing Zero staring at me my grip tightened on my newly found twin sister.

The walk back seemed to take forever but it was only my tired mind tricking me. Upon our arrival I took Serina to Takuma and my room. I laid her down on my bed and laid next to her.

"Good night sister." I said before quickly falling asleep.

Takuma's pov (SUPRISE!!!)

I was staying up late reading manga because let's face it, manga is life. Anyway I just finished one of my favorites when I hear mumbling. Looking over at Senri's bed I see Serina. Her mouth was moving and and her face was distressed, she was having a nightmare. I was about to wake her up when Senri wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to his chest. She immediately quieted and her face became peaceful. I do believe that I will be having a new roommate. Not that I mind. I had barely known her for a couple of hours but she had already wormed her way inside my heart, most of the night class hearts to be specific. Ruka might take a little bit of time and Lord Kaname will be difficult, but I believe she will be a lot of help to the night class. She might even brighten and liven up the moon dorms.

Looking at my friend Senri I feel my earlier shock return. Senri has a sister and not just any sister but a twin sister. But if Senri didn't know about her and he grew up with his mom, then who did Serina live with?

I have a theory but at the same time it doesn't add up. Maybe she lived with her father Rido Kuran but he died when she was young. What happened to her after that? Ughhh I'm giving myself a headache trying to figure it out. Maybe I'll do the logical thing and just ask her when she wakes up. Yeah that's probably smart.

Sparing one last glance at the Shiki twins I can't help but think how cute they look together. Two lost twins now reunited cuddling together in bed. KAWAII!!!

"Good night Senri. Good night Serina." I say softly but drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

Hello people! I'm having so much fun writing this. Which is why I've updated it three times in one day. Yay!!! Anyway if you are wondering why I am not adding any Japanese titles like chan and nii-san, it's because first I'm not positive what proper ones to use and also because Serina mostly grew up in America which you will find out more about later in the book. Anyway I would really like some feedback from all of you so please please please vote and comment. Love you all!!