These chairs are comfortable

Serina's pov

"Rina do you want to come with Rima and me to modeling today?"

"Ehhhhhh it was boring last time. All you did was pose and act like you were doing stuff and all I did was sit and sing and think. I couldn't even sleep. Do you know how sad that is!?! I couldn't even fall asleep since the chair was so uncomfortable."

"Maybe you could model this time?"

"Ok that would be fun."

Rima walked into our room just as I was agreeing to go with them.

"You're coming? That's awesome. Here let's find you an outfit."

We ended up settling on a black skirt with a white long sleeved shirt that showed off a sliver of my stomach. I wore a red scarf and long cross necklace with it. My tights had hearts on the thighs and I wore boots that went half way up my calves. I left my hair down and naturally wavy.

"You look wonderful!"

"Awwww thanks girly!! So do you."

The drive to the set took forever even though it was only like fifteen minutes. I sat there sipping my coffee  trying to wake up.

"Are you okay Rina."

"Ehhh I'm tired I haven't been sleeping very well lately."

"Really you always seem to sleep."

"I guess but the sleep is restless and filled with memories." I say taking another sip of my hazelnut coffee.

"What memories Rina?" Senri has his eyes closed but I can tell that he is interested.

"Ehhh just memories of my time in America. I miss my friends from there. Well kind of."

"Kind of??" They both question at the same time.

"Yeah they were super sweet but it turns out they used me in the end."

"Tell us Rina."

"Miranda and Elizabeth were their names. I thought they wanted to get to know me but really they wanted me to set them up with my foster brother Jason. Despite the fact that they just wanted to know me because of him, we all did become friends."

The car comes to a stop in front of a building that is not the modeling agency.

"Ri-Ri!!!! Rima!!!! We've been kidnapped by the driver and taken to a weird building!! He's going to kill us!!!! OMG!!!! We are going to die!!!!!"

"Calm down Rina. We're supposed to be here."

"But we're going to d...wait were supposed to be here?"

"Mmhm."

"Oh ok...so uh where is here?"

"A record company. It's half an hour from school."

"OMG is that why this ride felt like it was taking forever??? It makes sense!! I thought I was going crazy!"

"Sweetheart you are already crazy." Rima says.

"Yes but that is beside the point."

"Come on let's go."

"WAIT!!!! I still don't know why we are here!"

"SURPRISE!!!" They shout making me jump. Is this how they feel when I randomly shout...eh whatever.

"Rina the record company is interested in signing you on. They heard you at our modeling agency and contacted me. You get to try out today."