SPRINKLE SHOTS!!

Serina's pov

There is another new student. Her name is Maria. I don't feel right about her but I won't voice my thoughts. I refuse to judge her till I get to know her.

This probably explains why I'm hugging her.

I just can't resist hugging people. It makes me happy!!!

"Hi I'm Serina!!!!"

"I'm Maria."

She twirls a strand of my hair before saying, "you really are pretty."

"Oh thanks! You too!!"

She giggles before running up to greet Kana.

The room is quickly filled with tension as Maria runs out of the room.

I stare after her.

"Huh I zone out for two seconds and I miss all of the drama. Saying that...who wants to fill me in."

They all face palm except for Kana who stares out the window totally ignoring my very existence, RUDE, but also Senri who just chuckles a little.

"That Maria girl was disrespecting Lord Kaname!!!" Aido shouts.

"Gasp!!! Poor Kana!" I exclaim.

Kaname looks at me with amusement in his eyes.

I giggle and run up and hug him.

"Cousin I'm sorry for embarrassing you!!! Oh wait I'm sorry for embarrassing you while trying to apologize for embarrassing you...wait am I embarrassing you now?"

Senri walks up and picks me up all the while shaking his head and trying not to laugh.

"Senri...hey Senri?"

"Yes."

"Do you have chocolate? Ooooooo what about hot chocolate? WAIT!! Do you have coffee with a shot of espresso and s'mores creamer. But wait pumpkin pie spice is good. Oh but so is white chocolate raspberry. Can I just drink creamer?"

Takuma stares at me with wide eyes. "I don't think you need any sugar and definitely not a shot of espresso."

"I've had an espresso shot before. Just a plain old shot. It tasted disgusting but  the energy was AMAZING!!! Have you ever had a sprinkle shot??"

"A what?"

"A sprinkle shot!!"

They tilt their heads confused and shake their heads no.

"Well one I went to this restaurant in America with my friend. Well they had these really really tiny ice cream cones. Like seriously they were so cute. They also had a two GIANT tubs full of sprinkles!! I put sprinkles in the cute little cone and voilà a SPRINKLE SHOT!!! And you have to take it like a real shot."

Ruka looks at me like I am insane. "Ewwww way too much sugar. That is disgusting!"

"Nuh uhh!! It's amazing. Awwwww now I want a sprinkle shot!"

I jump up and down pulling on Senri's arm.

"Ri-ri please oh please oh please oh please can we get sprinkle shots? PH MY GOSH!!! We could go to an ice cream place and buy one of those giant waffle cones that are dipped in chocolate and feel it up with sprinkles. Ooooooooo we could even put in white chocolate chips! Please Senri!!! Let's go now."

"You do realize it almost 12:00 AT NIGHT. Everywhere is closed."

"Oh yeah. I totally forgot. Hehe. Well then can we go later or or um at like noon tomorrow...or would it be today?"