I swear I'm not a creeper

~Dream~

I was hiding in my closet. My back was against the wall and the clothes hung down hiding me. Or at least I hoped.

I could hear the party downstairs. I always hated the parties. He always invited lots of people. Not everyone left alive though.

My thoughts were interrupted by the screams of the guests. The guests that wouldn't be leaving here alive.

I put my hands over my ears and clamp my eyes shut.

I could still hear it.

I could smell it.

And I could imagine it.

Naturally as a vampire my eyes glowed red as I craved the blood of the poor victims. I always hated that I craved blood. Just like he does.

I am a monster.

With this thought I start yanking at my hair and scratching at my eyes.

My horrible demonic eyes.

I didn't cause any major damage because of my fast healing, but that didn't stop me from clawing at my face, cutting into the skin over and over again.

I was being silly as I forgot that I was bleeding.

The crimson liquid that makes vampires go crazy. That makes him go crazy.

I hear his footsteps. A loud pounding on the stairs as he nears my hiding spot. I try to quiet my whimpers but fail miserably when I hear the bedroom door opening. The only thing between us is a flimsy closet door.

It's not long before it gets ripped from its hinges. I let out a startled yelp as I stare into the eyes of a bloodthirsty monster.

He looks at me with fake concern.

"My poor baby. Look at your face. Are you alright?"

He plays the role well but even at this young age I know it's not real.

He knows I know so he lets the facade drop. A glare settles on his features. He stares at me in disgust before grabbing my arms and dragging me towards my bed.

He sits down and places me on his lap. With no warning he digs his fangs deep into my neck.

I let out a screech and struggle but his grip does not loosen. He drinks my blood mercilessly until I'm about to pass out.

He strokes my hair and stares deeply into my eyes.

"Ahh my child, my foolish child. I do love the way you taste. It is perhaps the only thing I love about you." He yanks back my hair and bites my neck again. This time he drinks until I have fully lost consciousness.

~End Dream~

I jolt awake as the lingering nightmare haunts me. Senri awakens with me and stares at me.

"Are you ok Serina."

"Yeah just had a really weird dream."

"What about." He strokes my hair in a soothing manner.