COTTON CANDY!!!

Serina's pov

I wake up to a loud thud. Said thud was the previously sleeping Takuma falling out of his bed. And of course I burst out laughing cause his face is priceless. He looks so confused and dazed that it's picture worthy, but sadly I don't have my phone on me. WAIT!!!! WHERE IS MY PHONE!!!!! I shoot straight up but I'm stopped by a steel band. It's around this time that I'm having a full blown panic attack. I need to find my phone, this is not the time for me to be held down by a stinking steel band.

"Um Serina...are you...ok?" questions Takuma.

"No, no I am not ok!!!! I NEED TO FIND MY PHONE!"

"Where's the last place you had it?"

"In the classroom in my pock ohhhhhh......hehe maybe I should have checked hehe my pocket." By the end of the sentence I'm full blown laughing as I feel the familiar hard rectangle in the back pocket of my skinny jeans.

"Ok then," Takuma says with a slightly worried look on his face. I can't help laughing even harder at the expression.

"Well anyways we should probably start getting up. We'll be heading to class in a little over an hour." Takuma states.

"Ok I'm gonna wake Senri."

"I wouldn't do tha.......too late" I hear Takuma warn but I was already shaking my big bro awake. After a couple of seconds of shaking he finally show signs of waking up, but not in the normal way I was expecting. Instead of blinking and yawning and stretching like normal people do, no he freaking grabs my wrist in a death grip and growls. I mean full blown I'm gonna bite your face off growl.

With an eyebrow raised I sing, "Senri it's tim....WOAH!!"

Senri quickly gets on top of me and grips both of my hands above my head. His eyes are still closed and he rests his head on my shoulder.

"Shuddap," he mumbles.

"RUDE!!!! Fine I'll just hang out with other people," I say with a pout that's hiding an amused smile.

"Fine I'm up I'm up. Are you happy?"

"Ecstatic. Now come on I need some sugar."

Heading to kitchen with Takuma and Senri we encounter Aido and Akatsuki. Aido was talking about his suspension and how it was worth it to taste Yuki's delicious blood. Poor Yuki, she must have been terrified. Maybe I'll go visit her after I get my sugar fix.

Turns out the kitchen has no sweets whatsoever.

"Awwwwww!! What kitchen doesn't have sweets!! I need sugar," I complain.

"Sorry sis. Can I go back to bed?"

"No because I am brilliant and have the perfect thing. I'll be right back." Using my vampire speed I reach the room with my luggage in it and find the best thing ever invented. Racing back to the kitchen I show it to Takuma and Senri.

"TA DA!!!! I present to you the world's greatest invention!! Isn't it beautiful?!?!"

"What is it," they both question.

"OH MY GOSH! You're kidding right? Please tell me your joking." I look at them with pity. How could they not know what it is?

"IT'S A PORTABLE COTTON CANDY MACHINE!!!!!! Isn't that wonderful! Isn't cotton candy the best thing on the planet?" I squeal.

They both look a little scared and amused. I feel bad for them. It seems as though they have been deprived of God's greatest gift to the world.

I get to work making cotton candy for Takuma, Senri, and all the other vampires. I made them all normal quantities before making myself a ginormous serving. When I say gigantic I mean it's a normal quantity times 50. Of course this causes me to get some more worried looks from all the vampires that had gathered to watch me make cotton candy. Of course I just ignored them.

"COTTON CANDY!!!!!!!" I squeal before digging in. The sugar immediately takes affect and I feel the sugar high I love start up.

After everybody ate their cotton candy, I decided to pay Yuki a visit. Of course I totally forgot she was a day class student and that she was probably still in class, so I just roamed around until I heard the bell ring.

"Is that a night class student?" a day class student asked. Little did I know that my life was going to end because of those six little words.

I was immediately swarmed by day class students. I must admit they are intimidating especially when they are all trying to hug me at the same time. Don't get me wrong I love hugs, but 30 hugs at the same time....SCARY. As quickly as I can, I disentangle myself and make a break for it shouting a goodbye as I run for my life.

Lucky for me I run into Yuki who is freaking out about the mob of day class students chasing after me. I grab a hold of her and start running. Of course Zero runs with us but I don't mind, the more the merrier. Unless the company is scary fangirls and fanboys.

I finally find a hiding place and give the two of them a chance to catch a breath.

"What are you doing out here vampire?" Zero snarls.

Of course I just ignore his question and give both of them a hello hug.

"Hi!! How's life? How was class? I personally hate school what about you?" I question quickly.

"Life's good and uh class was fine. I don't really like school either. But back on track, night class students aren't allowed out right now." Yuki replies.

"Oh I'm sorry, but I really wanted to see how you were doing. I heard what Aido did and I knew you must have been scared so here I am to check on you." I say with a smile.

"Oh it was nothing. I'm fine now and thank you, but you have to go back to your dorms now."

"Ok. Bye Yuki! Bye Zero! I'll see you later!" I wave goodbye and run back to the dorms where I wait till it's time for class.

Kaname's pov (set when Serina is making cotton candy)

I wake up to a loud voice shouting about the best thing on the planet. With a groan I get out of bed and get ready to face the day or rather night.

Downstairs I'm greeted with a rather unusual sight. Some of the night class is eating cotton candy while Serina is making more.

Within the day that I have known Senri's mystery twin sister I have learned very little. Despite being able to read emotions I am quite confused by her's. There is happiness but also something dark, something hidden. This intrigues me greatly and I know that I will be unable to ignore her, but at the same time I know that she will be nothing but another pawn in my game. With that thought I quietly retreat back to my room to contemplate my next move.

YAY!!!! Another chapter done! Isn't it exciting? Anyway I would really like some feedback so if I get one comment and one vote then I will update the next chapter. Thank you and please please please give me some feedback. Bye bye lovely readers!