Slaves....I mean helpers

Serina's pov

I was currently laying upside down on the couch. There wasn't a lot of vampires around despite it being night. Yes you heard me night. Classes were canceled thank God!! Although now I am totally bored.

"Uggggghhhhhhhh," I let out a long groan.

"Something wrong Serina?" Aido questioned me.

"I am sooooo bored."

"It can't be that bad." Akatsuki replied.

"No no it's horrible I am 100% completely bored out of my mind."

"Why don't you go hang out with Senri?"

"Awwwww Ri is sleeping, but I'm not tired."

We fall into silence since it seems we are all pretty bored. There was no TV or radio or anything.

......Wait TV......hmmm I have an idea.

"Is there a TV here somewhere?"

"Don't know you could try asking Lord Kaname or headmaster."

"Ok thanks a bunch." With that said I leap up and start my work out of running up the fifty bajillion stairs the building has.

Finally I reach Kaname's room. I knock on his door and try to catch my breath. Upon hearing his permission to enter I open the door and step inside.

"Is everything alright Miss Shiki?" Kaname questioned politely.

"Besides feeling like I just ran a marathon...no I have a very important matter to discuss."

"Oh and what is that?"

"Well actually two."

"Okay please continue."

"First is there a TV somewhere around here?"

"Yes in the basement. May I ask why?"

"Because it is so boring downstairs and I have the perfect idea to liven it up. So can I get the TV and set it up?"

"I suppose so, and what is your second matter."

"Oh well um you know...we're cousins and yet we act so distanced. And I know that you are a pureblood and I am nothing more that an aristocrat but could we maybe act more like family."

"Hmmmm I suppose we do act distanced."

"Is that a yes we can act more like we are related instead like we are total strangers which I guess we technically are but still we could get to know each other. I would love to get to know you Kaname oh um or Lord Kaname. Do you see what I mean. So much distance."

Kaname's pov

Listening to this short girl ramble on and on made me feel very amused. I almost released a chuckle but I swallowed it back.

She was so childish. Innocence was brimming in her eyes, but it was also hiding something darker, something sinister. Maybe I should allow her to become close to me. She may open up and give me more information about Rido. Maybe just maybe she will be more useful than just any pawn.

Yes it is decided I will allow her to become close to me in hopes of her helping me protect Yuki.

"Sure Serina. It is only fair that we get to know each other as family. Please call me just Kaname.

"Oh well un can I call you Kana??" She had a huge goofy smile on her face.

With a chuckle I reply, "Sure you may call me Kana."