Chapter 33

Around six thirty, while Simon was taking a nap, Stacy and Tracy knocked on the Leighton’s door. Pasliee answered the door.

“Hello, Pasliee” Stacy said as the sisters stepped in closing the door behind them. Pasliee noticed a pink plastic bag in Tracy’s hand.

“What is that?” Pasliee asked.

“So glad you asked!” Stacy cheered.

“This is for you” Tracy added.

“For me? What’s in the bag?” Pasliee asked. Tracy took out a piece of  black clothe out of the bag and Stacy grabbed Pasliee’s arm, putting them behind Pasliee’s back as Tracy tied the clothe over Pasliee’s mouth, muffling her complaints and screams. Stacy let go of one of her hand and lead her upstairs into her room with Tracy right behind her. Tracy closed the door. After a few minutes of ruffling and muffled screaming and Pasliee emerges in black lingerie. Pasliee looked away from her mirror, feeling very uncomfortable in her outfit. When Pasliee tried to pull off the piece of clothe, Stacy Tracy ran over to her. Stacy pulled her hands in front of her and handcuffed her, retying the piece of clothe around her mouth.

“Maybe we should let her keep her bra on” Tracy suggested.

“Nah, she won’t need it, not after they get through with her” Stacy disagreed. Tracy pushed Pasliee down to her knees and the twins took turns taking pictures. They even took a few pictures all together.

“Oh, it’s seven thirty, we better get going if we want to be back in time” Stacy suggested, checking her phone.

“Okay, let’s go” Tracy grabbed Pasliee’s arm. Stacy helped her up, smiling at the black stiletto heels Pasliee wobbled in. When Tracy pulled Pasliee’s arm she almost tripped but Stacy helped Pasliee stay up. When they got to Saint Jude’s Football Room, a big lounge with a TV, a few sofas and a wooden table or two, Tracy stayed outside with Pasliee.

“Hey guys, glad you all could make it” Stacy said with a sweet smile, “Remember what I said about the girl?”       

“She better be hot!” the captain ordered.

“Oh, she is. Just remember you can keep her all night and do whatever you want, we don’t care just bring her back before school starts, no earlier than four or five a.m. or her brother will be very upset” Stacy explained.

“Brother? Does her brother know about this?” a player asked.

“No, her brother doesn’t know and none of you will tell or even mention this night, got it?” Stacy asked.

“Of course” the captain agreed.

“Who is she?” a player asked.

“Tracy, bring her in” Stacy ordered. Tracy pulled Pasliee in and Stacy pushed her down to her knees. The football team smiled, getting a look of hunger and pleasure in there eyes.

“She’s all ours for the rest of the night?” the captain asked and Stacy nodded.

“The Virgin Goddess herself” the captain muttered. She noticed the team looking down at her low cut outfit.

“Well, for more dates come along, you could all have her more often” Stacy told them. Stacy checked her phone.

“Oh, well we better get going or we’ll be late” Stacy noticed.

“Yeah” Tracy agreed and the twins walked off.

“Oh, Pasliee!” the captain excitedly growled and the others howled in agreement. Back at Stacy and Tracy’s mansion, Stacy and Tracy had just stepped in. They looked down at their matching blue skirts and sparkly black shirt and smiled at each other.