Chapter 34

Hey, I'm back! First off I would like to thank and welcome not only the new fans but also the ones who have stuck with me. This will be the last chapter of Dark Child and will be dedicated to xSucidalCutterx. I'm horrible, I meant to finish this story like a month or two ago but my sister and he little kids came over. The oldest one just hates me for some reason and the little ones adore me but they all like to mess up my room and play around on my computer and mess with my papers so...yeah but without further ado, here it the last chapter of my first posted story. 

The next night before the big game, Simon pulled Pasliee into the player’s game lounge where all the players were. The guys got up with a smile.

“Pasliee” they all said. Pasliee looked up at Simon, scared. She stepped closer and behind Simon.

“Do I have to be here?” Pasliee asked.

“Yes” Simon answered.

“Can I go please?” Pasliee asked.

“No” Simon answered.

“So, you decided to rejoin the team” the captain assumed.

“No, I’m not” Simon said.

“Then, why are you here?” he asked.

“Pasliee told me everything” Simon informed them. The team looked at each other and then Pasliee.

“How do we know you’re not bluffing?” he asked.

“You whipped her!” Simon remembered.

“She showed you?”

“You slapped her”

“Can’t be proved”

“Then why is there is a red hand mark on her right cheek?” Simon asked but the team didn’t respond.

“So, what…you’re going to hurt us now?” the captain guessed.

“Not tonight” Simon answered.

“Why not?” a player asked.

“Because he’s scared” another one answered and the team laughed.

“You guys lose enough games without me injuring you” Simon said and the team stopped laughing.

“Come on, Pasliee, let’s go” Simon said. Simon let Pasliee leave first.

“Stay away from my baby sister!” Simon demanded and then slammed the door behind him. The next day when Stacy and Tracy walked over to Pasliee, Simon was with her. He was leaning up against a locker.

“Hey Simon” they said. Simon glared at them for a few seconds.

“Hey Pasliee, have you noticed the football players?” Stacy asked.

“Not one bit” Pasliee icily answered.

“They’re badly bruised, all of them” Tracy said.

“I know” Pasliee knew. Simon had told her last night. Even though he wouldn’t tell her it was him or let her see it, she knew it was him and she had hugged him for a while not letting go. Pasliee glared at them, slamming her locker shut. The twins stepped back frightened. She turned to Simon.

“Let’s go Simon” Pasliee said. Pasliee and Simon walked off together. Everything seemed okay, almost fine but a few days later another scary thing happened to Pasliee. The hallways were clear and Pasliee was walking back to class when Dylan walked out from behind a locker.

“Hey beautiful” Dylan said. Pasliee sighed, rolling her eyes and started to walk the other way when she noticed Cole walking towards her. So was Dylan. She panicked and started to run. They ran around in a giant rectangle before Dylan and Cole got her. They pushed her down. She started to cry as Dylan moved her skirt up.