Chapter 26

He walked with her to school, keeping his arm around her. Stacy and Tracy glared at her when they saw the two of them.

“Hey Pasliee, what are you doing here?” Stacy sweetly asked.

“I talked to Simon” Pasliee informed them. Stacy and Tracy turned to Simon.  

“We can be friends again” Simon decided and the twins smiled.

“Only because that would make Pasliee happy” Simon added and the twin’s smiles disappeared.

“So, our friendship lies on Pasliee’s happiness?” Stacy asked as she sent a quick glare to Pasliee.             

“Yes, it does” Simon immediately answered with just a hint of annoyance. He smiled at Pasliee.

“She should eat lunch with us” Dylan suggested.

“I don’t think Pasliee would want to do that” Stacy sweetly disagreed with a small giggle.

“I think I would love that!” Pasliee said with a hint of anger, stepping closer to Stacy and Tracy. The three glared at each other.

“Really?” Dylan asked.

“Yes, I would” Pasliee answered.

“Great” Simon said and hugged her. She turned around and smiled at him.

“Only if Victoria eats with us” Pasliee said.

“Really?” Stacy and Tracy complained with a groan. Pasliee turned to them with a frown and a glare.

“I want Victoria to eat with us!” Pasliee insisted.

“Okay, fine” Simon agreed. Stacy and Tracy crossed their arms and groaned.

“We are not letting another freak eat at our table, we already have one!” Stacy complained.

“Pasliee is my little sister!” Simon reminded them. Pasliee started to glow again and her eyeballs started to wiggle.

“Pasliee” Simon warned her. Pasliee couldn’t stop now, she was too angry. Besides, she didn’t know how to.

“Your eyes are wiggling” Stacy noticed, frightened.

“I know” Pasliee said, her eyes moving faster.

“But that’s impossible!” Tracy exclaimed, also frightened.

“No, it’s not, Simon taught me” Pasliee informed them. The two turned to Simon.

“I just never do that” Simon answered already knowing what they were going to ask Simon’s eyes vibrated for a minute and then stopped. He blanked twice.

“Of course I’m better at that than she is” Simon added with a small smile. The lockers started to wildly fly open and shut. After a few seconds, the lockers stopped and shadows appeared on the wall.

“Pasliee, stop!” Simon ordered. Pasliee stopped glaring but her eyes kept vibrating and she kept glowing. Shadows of ghosts flew up off the locker. Simon started to glow to.

“Stacy, Tracy!” the ghosts called. Stacy, Tracy, Dylan and Zack fainted, falling to the floor. Suddenly, Pasliee stopped glowing and her eyes stopped vibrating and she also fainted. Simon looked around the hallway. Luckily, the football team and coach was passing by.

“Coach!” Simon called.

“Hey, Simon” Coach said. Then, he noticed the people on the floor.

“They fainted. Can you help me get them to the nurse?” Simon asked.

“I’ll get Pasliee” the football players stared at Pasliee with a smile.

“No, I’ll get Pasliee!” Simon disagreed and the guys’ smiles left.

“You can’t pick her up” one of them disagreed. Simon picked her up, no problem, cradling her in his arms.

“Easy” Simon triumphantly said. A few of the players grabbed the rest of them. They followed Simon to the nurse. She was sitting in her spinning car reading a magazine. She looked up at the group and her eyes temporarily widened.

“Just set them in the back” the nurse said. Since the private school had lots of money, the office had a whole other section for the patients. The section had ten bed, most of them were usually used for two periods each. After setting the group down, the coach and team left. Simon stayed for a few seconds to make sure Pasliee was okay, kissed her head and left.