Chapter 22

Victoria turned to Pasliee.

“Have you ever been kissed?” Victoria asked and Pasliee shook her head.

“Do you know how to kiss?”

“No, not really”

“Well, Pasliee, maybe sometime I’ll teach you”

“Are you a kissing expert?”

“No, just a very experienced kisser” Victoria answered. After finishing their bottles, their heads felt cloudy and they couldn’t think straight, especially Pasliee. They dropped the bottles and turned to each other, smiling.

“So, what about teaching me how to kiss?” Pasliee asked. She leaned closer.

“You want me to teach you?” Victoria asked and leaned closer.

“Well, you are a very experienced kisser” Pasliee responded.

“Okay, sure” Victoria answered, leaning closer.

“How do we do this?” before Pasliee got halfway through the question, the two girls lips had already touched. Victoria moved closer to Pasliee, pushing her up against the wall. The two stood up, not breaking the kiss and there hands twined. After a few seconds of passionate kissing, Victoria moved away. They giggled as Pasliee skipped over to Victoria and started kissing her again. When the two got to Pasliee’s house around one A.M., Mr. Leighton and Simon were at home. Simon was sitting on a kitchen chair and Mr. Leighton was standing in the kitchen with his hands on the counter. Pasliee and Victoria walked in, holding hands and giggling.

“Where have you been, young lady? Do you know what time it is?” Mr. Leighton exploded.

“Oops” Pasliee said with a giggle.

“That’s all you can say for yourself?” Mr. Leighton asked.

“Oops!” Pasliee repeated, acidly this time.

“Where were you today?” Mr. Leighton asked.

“Not at school!” Simon sourly answered for her.

“Let Pasliee answer!” Mr. Leighton ordered.

“I was with Victoria!” Pasliee answered.

“See!” Simon said.

“Victoria, you should leave!” Mr. Leighton suggested.

“Why?” Pasliee whined.

“Victoria, leave now!” Mr. Leighton ordered.

“Fine, bye Pasliee” Victoria said and walked out of the house, slamming the door.

“What is wrong with you?” Pasliee yelled.

“Pasliee, Simon and I are just worried about you” Mr. Leighton said. He had calmed down ad his tone was back to its usual fatherly tone.

“Simon?” she asked, glaring at him. He got up.

“Sit!” Pasliee growled and he sat back down.

“Pasliee” Mr. Leighton began to speak

“Leave me alone!” Pasliee yelled as she stormed out and upstairs into her room, slamming the door.

“Simon, you see why I tell you to watch Pasliee?” Mr. Leighton asked with an exasperated sigh.

“Too bad she’s mad at me” Simon said with fake sadness.

“Simon!” Mr. Leighton growled.

“Well, I can’t watch her! She won’t ever want to be around me!” Simon pointed out.

“That’s the only reason you told me about Pasliee skipping school!” Mr. Leighton realized.

“No, it wasn’t!” Simon lied, standing up.

“Simon, go to your room!” Mr. Leighton ordered. When he got up to his room, Pasliee was asleep in his bed. He groaned and got into his bed next to Pasliee. He looked down at her as she turned over and grabbing his shirt, snuggling up to him, laying her head on his chest still in deep sleep. The next morning when Simon walked downstairs and into the kitchen, Pasliee glared at him.

“Still upset?” Simon asked. The doorbell rang and Pasliee went to answer it with Simon tailing her. Simon glared when Pasliee opened the door.

“Victoria!” Pasliee cheered.

“Pasliee!” Victoria said and they hugged.  Victoria glared at Simon.

“Simon!” Victoria acidly said.

“Victoria!” Simon acidly replied.

“Let’s go” Victoria said.

“To school, I hope!” Simon said.

“Oh yes, father dearest!” Victoria sarcastically responded with a fake smile. Victoria pulled Pasliee out of the house with a smile.