Chapter 1

Sixteen year old, Simon Steven Leighton was Pasliee’s older brother. Simon was very handsome with his sandy, blond hair, emerald green eyes and fit body structure. He was also her rock and the center of her universe. She would do anything for him. The two were very close, Pasliee told Simon everything. They were twins by each of their one, special power.

“I’m scared” Pasliee  whispered.

“Why?” Simon asked.

“I don’t want to die” Pasliee answered, the tears coming back.

“Don’t be, I’m here” Simon reminded her. Simon had always had an indescribable love for his sister. She was stunningly beautiful , always has been with her flowing phantom black hair that went down to her waist, cider brown eyes, creamy, flawless skin and slim figure. The real danger to Simon was when her body started to develop. When that happened, no guy could keep their eyes off her.  Mr. Leighton walked in.

“Hello, children”  Mr. Leighton said.

“Hey dad” Simon said.

“Hi dad” Pasliee said.

“You’re home early” Simon noticed.

“Oh actually…I just came to get something” Mr. Leighton explained. He looked at Pasliee and then asked, “Is something wrong?”

“I’ve got it” Simon answered.

“Okay” Mr. Leighton muttered and walked out. The next day at Saint Judes Prep, Stacy and Tracy bumped into Pasliee knocking her down, making her drop her books.

“Watch where you’re going, Pasliee!” the two blondes snapped. They were twins with platinum blond hair, olive black eyes and were beautiful, though not as beautiful as Pasliee. They were both cheerleaders, head cheerleaders. Pasliee picked up her books, standing up.  She rounded a corner and went to her locker. She opened her locker, putting her books in and closed it with a sigh. When she got home, Simon wasn’t home but Mr. Leighton was.

“Hey kiddo” Mr. Leighton greeted her with a smile and hug.

“Hey dad” Pasliee said.

“Where’s Simon?” Mr. Leighton asked.

“I don’t know, out with some friends somewhere” Pasliee answered.

“Why don’t you ever go out with friends?” Mr. Leighton asked.

“I don’t know anyone” Pasliee answered.

“But your Simon’s little sister” Mr. Leighton reminded her.

“Yeah, I know and that’s enough” Pasliee remembered with a smile.

“How was school?” Mr. Leighton asked.

“Good, all I really want to do is get out of this uniform” Pasliee answered, looking down at her school uniform: Blue checkered with black, gray and white stripes, plain white button up shirt, navy blue button-up sweater vest. The required uniform, only the boys had to wear khakis.  She loved her rainbow knee-high socks and tall black, strap-up combat boots without heels.

“I have some homework to do so I’m just going to get started on that” Pasliee said and went upstairs.

“Okay” Mr. Leighton said. When she opened her bathroom door, she sat her backpack on the bed and went to close her door. She noticed a thick trail of blood coming from the bathroom door. She slowly walked over to the door, nearly falling after tripping on the blood and opened the door. She screamed.