New Years: Leo

Leo had been planning this day for two weeks and was excited when it finally came. He and his brothers secretly left the lair to find an outfit to wear to the occasion.

It was 10:30 p.m. and you were sound asleep on your couch, your favorite TV show still playing. You were awaken by the buzz of your phone. A picture of you and Leo pops up on your screen.

"Hello?"

"(Y/n) I'll be over in an hour. We're going on a date."

"Okay bye Leo."

"Bye Love."

You blush as you hang up the phone. Quickly, you scramble to get ready. (I'm not going to decide what clothes you wear because it all depends on your personality)

You put on your shoes just as you hear a faint tap on your window.

"Hi Leo," you smiled at your turtle boyfriend.

"H-hey (y/n)," he blushes as he looks at your outfit and back to your face,"you ready to go?"

"I'm ready Captain."

Leo meets you on the ground level in human form. He grabs your hand as he guides you to your date.

You see a blanket with pizza and chocolate covered strawberries.

"Leo you are amazing!" You say as you kiss his cheek.

He blushes," I know."

You sit down and enjoy the picnic together. At 11:59 Leo stands up and grabs your hand and pulls you into a kiss. As soon as your lips meet the fireworks go off around you, signaling the New Year.

This was, by far, one of the greatest nights of your relationship.