When You Fall

I need you guys to comment whether each turtle should have a son, daughter, twins... And names for the child

Leo

Everyone was currently away from the lair doing who knows what. Leo recently left to go to his summer baseball training. You turned up your playlist of favorite songs and danced your heart out.

You dramatically turned in a circle, accidentally tripping over the rug in the process. You rubbed your head as you slowly sat up. The last thing you expected was to hear laughter.

"Leonardo!" You blushed. "I thought you left!"

"Yeah, I left my keys. Nice dancing by the way." He laughed more to himself as he turned to walk out the lair. You threw a pillow at him, which hit the wall, only making him laugh even harder.

Raph

"You're doing it wrong, (y/n)." Raph shook his head in front of you.

"How do you run bleachers wrong?" You groaned, wiping your face.

"Because you're skipping steps and it's supposed to be every step this time." He turned and continued.

You rolled your eyes and began doing what he instructed. Your eyes began to play tricks on you after a while, causing you to misstep and fall forward. And of course Raphael chose that exact moment to turn around again. He laughed so hard he had to sit down. You just walked away embarrassed.

Donnie

A loud alarm woke you from your sleep one day in the lair. You literally jumped out of bed and ran towards the sound. Halfway down the steps, you tripped and went tumbling. As soon as you landed at the bottom, the alarm ceased.

You looked up to see the guys holding in laughs. You rose a brow, but then realized Mikey had a remote in his hand.

"S-sorry dudette. We were testing the new alarm Donnie set up. We thought everyone was awake already." Mikey said in between laughs.

"Are you okay?" Donnie helped you up, attempting to sound concerned with a smug smile etched into his face.

"I hate you guys." You stormed back up the steps. You tripped a little at the top which caused the guy to laugh even more.

Mikey

April dared you to walk around in heels for the day. The dare eventually turned into a bet where the loser would pay the other five dollars. So, now you were walking around in 6- inch heels.

Once the guys returned to the lair, you quickly sat down considering you've fallen a couple of times trying to dance to Formation (if you don't like that song than another song)

"Nuh hun (y/n). Remember our bet?" April wiggled her eyebrows playfully.

"Can't I just-"

"Nope." She laughed. "Unless you want to give me five-"

"Fine!" You stood up.

"Noice (y/n)." One of the brothers laughed. You didn't know which one because when you turned the corner your left heel got stuck on the rug and sent you tumbling.

April and Mikey ran to your side. Still face down on the ground, you shoved five dollars in her face.

Casey

You were walking back from (favorite restaurant) with a carry out plate. Casey was talking about next hockey season and what he believed the starting line up should be for his team. Suddenly, Casey jumped into you which caused you to lose your balance.

"Rat! Get it away from me!" He yelled as two rodents ran by his feet.

You watched as your plate began to fall to the ground. Your eyes widened as you dove for the plate, catching it right before it hit the ground. You scraped your elbow from the impact, but you managed to save the love of your life: food. Oh and Casey was okay too.