When You See Your Ex

Leo

You waited inside of movie theater waiting for Leo to drive up with the car. It was raining and you didn't have an umbrella so he volunteered to pick you up at the door. You were texting in the group chat with the four Hamato brothers, their girlfriends, and Casey and April. A tap on your shoulder caused you to turn around. It was (ex's name).

"(Y/n), I've missed you." (He/she/they) hugged you randomly, which you didn't return. You awkwardly pushed away from them.

"What are you doing? You haven't talked to me since the break up, yet you say you miss me?" You raise a brow.

(He/she/they) reached for your hands, but you pulled back. "Don't act like you don't miss me. Who else would date someone as sorry as you?"

"Don't you dare ever call my girlfriend sorry again. She is beautiful and amazing, which probably explains why you are coming after her again." Leo stormed into the building.

He/she/they growled and rolled his/her/their eyes. "I don't want her. She was only good for benefits."

"We never even-" you began.

"You better stay away from her. If I ever see you near her or hear you insult her again, we will have a problem buddy." Leo grabbed your hand and stormed out the building with you.

Raph

You were shopping in the mall with Raph. You stuffed clothes in his hand and pushed him into a dressing room. "Put on that red button up shirt first." You tell him as you walk away.

"What a surprise. You're here to try to make yourself look better, but you never will look better than me." A voice from behind you said.

You turned around to see (ex's name) and his/her/their new girlfriend Natalie. You roll your eyes and turn back around.

"What? Can't speak, gremlin?" (Ex's name), says with a snicker.

"It's not that I can't speak, I just refuse to waste my time on a piece of schist."

An argument broke out from there. Well it was one-sided as he/she/they threw insults at you as you sat there with a bored expression. And that's when Raph walked out.

"Woah, I know dang well you aren't talking about my (y/n). In all honesty what is up with you? She is muy bonita.*" He looked at you with a smile. "While you my friend are nothing but a piece of shuck beneath my feet."

(Ex's name)'s girlfriend gawked at the sight of Raph. You grabbed Raph's hand and smiled. He kissed you and turned back to your ex.

"Now, I suggest you leave before I get mad. And when I get mad... Well let's just say you don't want to be around me when I lose my temper."

They quickly walked away. You looked at Raph and practically drooled at his outfit. He was in khaki pants and had his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. "Red is definitely your color, novio.* Me gusta.*"

1* very pretty
2* boyfriend
3* I like (it is pleasing to me)

Donnie

Donnie managed to convince you to go to the school again to help with the little kids' soccer camp like he did last year. His coach gave you the keys and asked if you could go to the sports' storage room to get the colorful jerseys. While walking across the parking lot, you saw your ex pull up in his/her/their car. You rolled your eyes, trying to walk faster. He/she/they saw you and slowly pulled up next to you.

"You are still looking good (y/n)." He/she/they said while rolling down the window.

"Leave me alone, (ex's name). I'm doing something." You walked faster.