When He Takes You To Prom (2)

Here's a key just in case
(Y/t)- your turtle or Casey
(F/c)-favorite color
(N/n)-nickname

You looked in the mirror and smiled. You had a (f/c) dress on. Now, you sat waiting for (y/t) to come. The doorbell sounded and you ran down the steps.

Your mom/dad beat you to the door. They opened it and reveled (y/t) on the other side. His smile wavered when he saw your mom/dad.

"So you're the guy I've heard so much about?"

"Uh... Yes, yes I am," (y/t) smiled nervously.

"Okay mom/dad that's enough. We're going to be late."

You grabbed (y/t) and attempted to leave.

"Not before I take pictures!" Your mom/dad smiled as they clicked an off guard picture of you two.

You spent another ten minutes taking pictures. You practically pushed (y/t) out of your house.

"Well they seem fun," he grinned.

You shook your head and smiled. You interlaced your fingers with his. (Y/t) leaned over and kissed your cheek.

*************

Once you reached the high school, you could hear the music blasting.

After dancing to a few songs, a slow song started playing. (Y/t) twirled you and pulled you close. He placed his hands on your waist.

"I love you (n/n)," he blushed.

"I love you too," you rested your head on his shoulder.

You swayed to the music. (Y/t) lifted your chin, bringing your head up towards his face. He leaned down and kissed you for the remainder of the song.

Sorry for the short chapter...