When He Realizes He Likes You

Leo

No matter what Leo did he couldn't stop thinking of you. During missions, during training, even when he was watching Space Heroes, you were the only thing on his mind. In training, Mikey beat him on the first 20 seconds because all Leo could think about was your joyful laughter and your amazing smile. Leo definitely liked you.

Raph

Raph didn't know what was wrong. There was nothing he could do to get you off his mind. Your name constantly floated throughout his mind. "(Y/N)." He mumbled while sitting on the couch with his brothers.

"Who's (y/n)?"

"No one!"

"Aww Raph likes someone!" Mikey screamed aloud.

Raph thought about it. He does like you.

Donnie

April and Casey came to the lair like they usually do. Donnie was silently sketching in his notebook when April walked in his lab.

"Hey Donnie."

"Hey... (y/n)..."

"Umm my names April... Remember?" She bats her eyelashes at him and grabs his hands. Instantly he pulled back. "April... How do you know if you like a girl?"

"Well you can't stop thinking about them. And you constantly want to be around them and-"

"Well then it's official I like (y/n)," Donnie announces and walks off leaving April staring dumbfounded.

Mikey

Mikey never thought he would like a girl... Until now. He couldn't describe the way you gave him butterflies by just looking at him. He couldn't focus on video games or even eat pizza without thinking of you. He loves your laugh, your smile, just you overall.

Casey

Casey knew from the beginning that he liked you. The way your eyes lit up when you were happy made him happy. He loved how you would blush whenever he came around.

Now that he likes you, he can't even remember what he saw in April. Your laugh, your smile, your (e/c) eyes, your everything made Casey fall for you. And boy did he fall hard.