When He Meets Your Sibling(s)

(s/n)- Sibling name

You and (y/t/c) were walking in the park around 8 o'clock. You saw (s/n) running towards you, causing you to panic. How did they even get here?

The Turtles

As (y/t) jumped behind the nearest bush, (s/n) ran up and hugged you. You hugged back and smiled nervously, not knowing if they saw Leo or not.

"H-hey. What are you doing here?" you asked when they pulled away.

"Looking for you, duh! Where have you been lately? Why didn't you come with us?"

You were surprised your parent(s) didn't tell them already. At least your parents where willing enough to keep the whole mutant boyfriend thing a secret. You debated on whether to tell (s/n) about (y/t). You felt like (s/he) deserved to know, but at the same time you didn't want the turtles' secret getting out any further.

"I-uh... stay with a friend now."

"Is it that turtle you were just with? I saw you holding hands," s/he gasped,"Is he your boyfriend."

You sighed,"(y/t), (s/he) saw you. You can come out now."

He slowly made his way next to you. (s/n) carefully watched him as he walked to you. (y/t) awkwardly stood there, looking everywhere except at you or (s/n).

"That's so cool. So what are you a ninja turtle or something?" (y/t) nodded.

"Well, just keep my sister safe okay."

"Will do."

Casey

(s/n) came up to hug you, not seeming to notice Casey standing right next to you. He raised an eyebrow at you.

"(s/n), this is Casey Jones, my boyfriend. Casey, this is my (sister/brother) (s/n)."

"So this is the guy you're always with. You're on the hockey team right?" Casey nodded at (his/her) question.

The two actually started a conversation together, occasionally switching topics. You sat on the nearest bench as they talked, bored out of your mind. Eventually, they stopped talking.

"(Y/N) why didn't you tell me your boyfriend was this cool?" Casey smiled proudly when (s/n) said this.

The Raphael x reader has been published and I believe three chapters of the Leonardo x reader are now up, if you want to read them. Also, I have writer's block again, so PLEASE comment some scenarios and I'll write the ideas I think I'm capable of writing.