Divergent? You're Kidding! -Leo

Since apparently you and Leo managed to arrive the day everyone was to choose their faction, you now found yourselves in a long line with teenagers around your age. As you shuffled your feet, you accidentally stepped on the back of a girl's shoe. You noticed she was in gray clothing.

"I'm sorry..." You mumbled as she turned around.

She shook her head. "It's okay." She smiled, but then rose a brow at you. "I don't think I've seen you around Abnegation. My name is Beatrice."

"I'm (y/n) and this is my... This is Leo." You introduced your boyfriend. You remembered reading that the faction didn't show a lot of affection, so you didn't introduce him as your boyfriend. You didn't know whether it would make a difference or not, but you decided to just play it safe.

After finally sitting down, you realized you were speaking with THE Tris Prior. She hasn't changed her name yet, since you are still in the first few chapters in the series. You looked over to Leo to see him displaying a panicked expression on his face.

"Leo, you okay?" You nudged him. His face went pale as he stared forward.

~Leo's PoV~

The test did no appear to be hard, just a simple decision, but when those choices lead to more choices, things started to require more thinking, more strategy. Saying he was nervous was an understatement.

Leo thought to choose the knife. He figured a weapon would be needed since it was offered, but he hesitated. He lowered his hand and his eyes scanned the room. What could the cheese be for if the knife was a weapon? Unless, the knife and the cheese resembled something greater than what he was thinking it was for.

"Choose." A masculine voice echoed once after saying the word. Still, Leo was indecisive.

"What do they represent?" He asked, looking towards the ceiling.

"Choose, now." The voice grew impatient. A few seconds later, both of the items disappeared and Leo could hear the growl of a dog behind him. The dog lunged at him, which he quickly dodged by rolling over to the side.

Leo racked his brain to try to remember one of the many, many lessons Donnie had taught them as kids about different animals. He sank to his knees and the dog's growling ceased. The dog sat in front of Leo, but grew angry again at the voice of a child.

~~~~~

"Look, I'm going to change the input of your results. You are to choose Abnegation and tell no one of your divergency." The instructor hurried Leo out of the room.

"Wait, what?" He tried to receive an answer, but the only response he got was a closed door in front of his face.

~~~~~

~Your PoV~

"(Y/N), you know the name of that book that we were talking about yesterday?" Leo looked at you.

"You mean the book that feels real...?" You turned to face him.

"What if I said the title was... important and relatable to me. What should I do?"

"I'm in the same dilemma. Just follow my lead and make sure we stick together. Hopefully the next book comes out faster than we think." You sighed.

"But didn't most of the people die in-"

"We shall not speak of that right now." You sniffed, remembering reading Allegiant. "Plus, the ceremony is starting."

Quick question: Which faction do you want to choose?